Pages

day off rest tennis arm

 i chose not to head out today. I'm doing ok. It's the same amount i'd hand over if i had job anyway. This path, i have time to develop my own business, and at the same time get in shape, time for tennis and the q2 things in my life.

What now. I give that a call. I'd explore these paths, but then again, if when it doesnt resonate with me, i explore other things. The thing about this is that i have this in place. 

You got this. I be in this sequence. I have three days and it's just a little over under 20 per day. I can swing that. Or not. It doesnt matter that way. It does get you into these things and that's why i am not gunning for that. Maybe do runs during the weekends as it's mostly busy that time.

Or not. You get to see how it's all connected in this way. Why not though. I get to explore these path anyway. Trust the timing on this one. It's all connected. I do the video. What do i talk about. Raising funds for this and that. I think i have that in place.

I can trade that but it isnt in this way. I think you get how all this is connected. I'd give that a shot again. You get what all this is about. You can are in this direction. Trust the timing. If not, why do i go this way. 

I can have another cup of coffee. At least this is something i get to do. I have choice. That's the thing about it. It's all about choice. I was there before and it's all familiar. Like i've been there before. You get how these things work. It's the connection. Not everyone is aware of this and that. 

You have two separate channel so it's not really affected in this way or that. You get the point. How do you log in to that. I'm not sure, but just do this. Maybe i can check out that channel instead. It is the perspective. 

You get how these things work out. Trust the timing on this. Focus on this and that. What's she doing on there. I'm not sure. The channel is put on hold. I can work something out but i have much on my plate right now. 

You can put them all into the album, but what is all this about anyway. I'm not really sure. I have much already in place. Do i have lunch then head out later. I can do twenty each day. I come back much later but i get to rest up on the weekend. That's four days plus one. Do i break on wed?

Not this time because i be resting my arm this time. Ok. But soon as tourney starts, i be taking more breaks? You know what to do when you get there. You have all this in place. Or not. You get the picture. I have that and it's different this time. 

It's always different. It's never the same river twice. But you can work this into the energy. Frequency and shades got cleaned. She be making that. I can make pizza for tonight? I guess so. Do the flour. I get to work something into the equation anyway.

We can have that for dinner. Work through this and see how it goes. You have something to say. It's the perspective that's unique. Should i be trading that instead? I think so. The channel is different now. 

It's never the same anyway. I can go in this direction and that. It's all about choice. Now you have synchronicity. It's all this and that. It's connected. You see the connection now. It can go this. But it is all connected. It doesnt matter what happens, but what you do with it.

That's the point to all this. I make video but not sure what to talk about. Why not make that a livestream instead. I be doing most of that and is this something i can watch? I guess so. Is it going to go sideways? I dont think there's much to trade on this. 

I needs to open another account. It's why i be doing four days straight. Also be doing fasting in those days. I can swing that by. I finish on a thursday and she be coming from the city in that way.

It is the resonance for me then. This is what i do. Let's get going. I be checking that out anyway. It is regulated in that way but they dont have an office around here. It is unfortunate but it is not negative. You decide how this will affect you. Trust the synchronicity.