Pages

still hurt

 it's all i think about, all day. Is it a neg. Or is there something different this time. 

Maybe that's what the process is about this time. Exploring this that it's over and done with. That it's time to move on. Is it that i've finally accepted that it was over long ago. 

Is it fair for me. Is this the ...will this give me peace of mind? At least i am open to different things this way and that one could work if i were open to that idea. I be exploring it this way. 

You get to meet different folks all day. You can work this way and that. If you go then you can see how things work out. I be exploring this way and that. Let's get going. It gets interesting. 

I am open to synchronicity. If this works out then i stay. If it doesnt by the end of one year, i move on. We dont have to go through all that mess. It adds negative energy to the mix. I dont need that anyway. I have everything i need.

Simply do this get over use up the energy in this way. It got old quick. It did. What happens now. You are open up to synhcronicity. You get to this then see how things work out. I can bring bro along and use this energy. Or i can do a lot of other things this way.

You get how this works. Trust the timing. You use up the energy and you know how these things work. I explore. I can work out something.

At least i am open to these ideas and experiences. I dont have to invalidate them. Simply put them into my awareness. It's a choice. I have options. This is my abundance. What now. Trust the timing. Open to synchronicity. I can do that later.

We can hang out in the courtts. Or do something else. Rest up. Simply do this hang out in this way. I dont have to. There's always plenty out there. But this is different in this way.

I use up this energy and see curious how this turns out. I dont have to invalidate...choose not to invalidate. I am open to synchronicity. This is what i do now. I can go this way or that. It doesnt really matter.

What comes next. Simply do this get to the other side in this way. Do i make a video. I move on. I dont have to invalidate that. I choose to be in the positive. The negative shows me the template i'm working with.

This is how it serves me. This is how i use this in the positive. I have coffee then i do that plus that and that. Get to the other side. Just do this. If she goes there then she made the choice. 

She already did. That's the sad part. I did not have to do anything. Then you are free to choose. I dont have to live with that. It was positive for me because i chose it so. It doesnt have to go that way.

I still dont get it. But it was vain. It was senseless. I dont get how she can do such a thing. It is here and now. It's relevant for you. You can choose which one to dwell on. I can move on with the positive.

It hurts this way, but what can i do about it. I simply move on. I continue in this path. It sucks, but what can i do about this. I think about it all day. It comes up. I pursue the thought but then when it starts to hurt, i let go.

This is what i go thorugh each day. How when does it end. It does. But if it doesnt, what can we do about this. Idk. Just get to the other side in this way. Use up the energy. It's all connected. Trust the timing.