Pages

i chose to stay

 that happens at ten. I need to recharge the phone shortly after that. How do i get that sorted. I can move the sim card to the other. It recharges faster. I can take the call outside. 

After that call, i can do something else instead. What are my options here. Student allowance. Do i really want to go into that. It's a sure thing going into it. But if it'snot in my excitement todo so, what's the point. 

It should be free so people who are interested in that can get into it. But that's just my opinion. I can talk to him about other things. That you can make money out of this and get going. Is there something else on here that you can make something. 

Tehre is. And this is the path for me. This is what needs attention. How do you get into these things. You see how these things are. Look for buyers and sellers. You wants...your job is to be in the middle, get the invertory to get in the action. That's the point. You dont want to be buy-side nor supply-side. You want to be in the middle.

That's the point to all this. That's what i'm here for then. The demand is in this direction. Give them the tools to find where these are and you have something to last you a decade. This will evolve. You be right in the middle of it. 

You can stay here or not. The point is that you have something in here that is of value. People will gladly pay to be in this frequency. That's the point. Now that you know what then. Price is coming off oversold with a trib on it. 

How do you trade this. Look for failed harami. With that, you go into the other end with a tte off the box. Do i want to be in this relationship. It's not someone else. It's me grieving over that time. I dont have to separate that. It's still me. She dont like that because she gets hurt.

But that's part of the consequence. It is the consequence. Do i want to be in this circle? I can work with that. Maybe it's not even my process if you dont want to be in it. But is she living in that shadow? That is weird. 

Her life is like the junk she sees on her tv. What comes next. I'm not sure. Holy shit. Is that where it's headed. I dont think i want to be part of that. I can move on. Build up from here. It doesnt have to go into that. I have it worse than he did.

I am comparing. But there is awareness on this. I know how to get into that part. It doesnt have to go into that. You already have this. It's the certainty they are after. This is what moves you. Now you know. How do you connect? 

That is the part. I have headache. What can i do about this. Where is this headed. I'm not sure. But it gets you going in this direction. It doesnt have to be evident at this time. Simply enjoy the process then.

This is starting to bait and switch. I can do something else. Is it worth my time to stay in this. I dont see it. I'm here only when it's convenient. Is it true. What are you looking at. This data. 

But when time, i am front and center. Am i. Yes. It was there yesterday. I like that. I already have that in place. I appreciate that. She offered to drive me there and back. That's much. I already had something in place. She didnt have to but she did.

If that doesnt say mean anything to you then it's not connecting. But it did. It had to happen that way. Then i can go into this. I slept tight? I think i did. I wake up and it was solid sleep. No need to extend.

Then i got something out of it. I move on with this. I switch sim cards and this one doesnt need recharging. But what about internet on that. It's the issue i have. Should i move it elsewhere. Do so afterwards.

Ok. I'll do it that way. There should be an easier way to do these things but it isnt. Simply take the time to switch things over. If it doesnt work out then do something else. But this is all connected for you. Trust the timing.