Pages

son be 18

 how do you get past that. You simply let it go. If she wants to be there for you, chooses to be there for you, no more of that baggage, then let it be. It's not about giving a chance, but allowing the timing and synchronicity.

It hurts i know. You have insistence on you. What can you do about it now. You move on. You choose what state of being to be in. It's all up to you. Do i even ask about these things. What time did i wake up. 

Do i need to go there. Where is the dog. He's not around here. He must have gone to sleep elsewhere. I can go to bed this time. Do i even ask her about it. I feel like i shouldnt because it opens up pandora's box.

But i was scenod choice all along. How is it different this time. I ask about that and it shows i dont trust her. But i dont. What if i simply let it go. It's not relevant for me at this time. 

I dont think she wants to be concerned with that. What if i choose different. What if i were to live solo. Will that open up choices for me. It's sad that way. It is the soul manifested into this reality.

But i have choice still. I choose to be different. That was giving me feedback on there. I am not choosing that this time. We can go, but i choose differently. What comes of this then. I'm not really sure. Use up the energy.

I cant ask about what she did. It only brings me back. And the next time, it's going to be that way. Simply do occams razor. The simlest explanations cover it. Take it with a grain of salt.

You can choose to go there, but what good will it do. It's quiet on that side. Assume that she wants to do right this time. Simply go here and now. You cant change that. They will still take her in. I cant change that. I lose all the way.

I stay and i'd be in this belief. I see that. What then. Knowing. Go into knowing. This is what it's here for. It is contrast i can work with. Use the contrast to learn more about my self. Learn more uncover about higher self. Use the contrast.

That's what i do then. It doesnt matter what she does this time. It doest matter what choices she make. You use this in a positive way. There be suspicions, but it is par for the course.

She lose much this time around. For one, the tennis hitting partenr is priceless in itself. You can find one, but you have to go through chaff to get there. You can be that one. You simply join socials and expand from there.

I can do that. Continue on this path. You'll know how to make this work. Do i ask around. You'll have a hand raised when it resonates with you. This is all reflection. Use it that way.

What now. I head out. Even if i need sleep, i can sleep later. Plus i have the channel to grow. Use the contrast. Use teh reflection. This is how i work with this. Is this the unknown. Is there a different way to do this. 

When does school start. You'll see it out there. It hasnt started. This is what i do today. Use the contrast. Learn more about my self. I can bein my light even without all that chaff. It's all about integrity.

I dont need the austlralian open to learn more aboutthis interest. This here is a good boy. They have that look. It's unconditional love. But she needs all that external stuff. I can choose alignment. 

I have peace on my own. That's the point. Can i have peace in this relationship. Simple layered into complexity. You know all this. It's what is relevant for me now. Trust the timing. This is what i do now. Go into this.