i stopped doing that. I was triggered yesterday. I lashed out on her hard this time. There were no emotions, but anger was there and it was abusive.
What now. I learned something from the experience. I was hard on my self yesterday. I did not feel like going out, but i did. It was raining. I felt miserable. I reflected that back on her. I could have stopped sooner, but chose not to.
I feel bad about this. If you are reading these, i am sorry. I wish i could not do it again, but i keep saying that and fail. What now. Act on your joy. That's the instruction manual.
I stay home do a video today. I can make me a series on these. It works out anyway. Plus they keep to their own. I can make me a series on that based on the other. This works out because it is a different perspective and i can make something out of it.
Let's do that today. I have all day to build up on the content. It doesnt have to go this way or that. Am i going long this time? I'm not sure how to trade this. Do nothing then. Make video. Make content.
This lines up with me. I no go tomorrow i take the test. Simply resonate in the frequency that you prefer. Anything outside of that is not relevant. It is the ego mind control. I can see that. I learned something from the experience.
Trust the timing on this one. I make content because it is the lifestyle frequency that i prefer. It doesnt have tobe in thatinsistence assumption condition expectation. You have this in your awareness.
Simply do so because it interests you. I can build up from there. I can talk about the thing project that i am doing. It interests me. Hence i head down in this direction. Should i put insistence on the outcome.
I can choose to do so. I stopped doing journals. I can do yoga today. Is that self-harm? They are not my therapists. It's either this or that. But i have poisoned the well. Now i see what i've done. I needs to get my act together and get past this.
What then. Do the instruction manual. You have more than enough resources on here. I have much in place. Trust the timing on this one. You know what it is you are doing. Do i want to head out today.
Not really. Stay home then. Go solid on that instruction manual. Act like you know and that it works out as reflection. You got this. Trust the timing. That's not me anymore. I got me something out of it.
I saw that yesterday. I know. It's hard on her. It is hard on me as well. But you can recover from this. You know what you are doing. Let's get going. You can go this way or that but you know what all this is about.
I can work something out. Is it there. Can i do something else altogether. You know what you are doing. I can go back to sleep or something. Or not. You get the idea. You get the point.
I can make those then continune on here. You get the point. I can have that instead. Should it be for tonight? It can be. Or it can be something else. It's early still. I can stay home and do the series on videos.
It's a lot to go through anyway. I can work something out. I can pick out a chart pattern and talk about these things. I can point them out but then again, you get that it is different in this way.
I'm not doing wyckoff then. It's something else but it is similar akin to that. Should i be shorting this pair? I can work something out. In the meantime, do this. I have a live trade i am recording. I can do that instead.