i have a new channel and idea. It'ssimple and it resonates with me--how the match was won. This not just the fan for one or two players, but appeals to the student of the game.
I wanted to make videos that i want to see. I made it. I dont know if there be commentaries, but this works for me on all levels. I head out in this direction.
That was great yesterday. Trust the timing. You get what you are doing on all levels. Why not make this your full time job. I am headed in that direction already. But then again, i'd still be going out.
It's just not going to be a priority this time around. It's a simple formula. Anyone can doit but all this time, no one did. At least that's how i saw it and i can always wok things out in this way.
What comes next. You simply do this, get to the other side. You build up in this direction. You get out of the way and trust the timing in this regard. You can always work something out.
Ok. Listen up. Flow through. Connect. It's the awareness that makes all the differenece. You found it. Now you go expand in all directions. Simply put this in the ingredient.
It's like salt. You put it in almost every food you make it makes them taste good. Not all. Almost all. That's the secret ingredient. Andnow you know. You continue on. Trust the synchronicity in your life.
It doesnt have to be fancy in that way. I take a nap later. Just do this then. You have much in every way. We can go to that. We can go everyday. We have season pass in that regard. And i have this in place.
We can stay in a hotel and walk to the stadium. Something like that. It's fun todo. We go in that directionthen. It's expectation or insistence on teh outcome. No. I'm simply let my imagination run wild.
It can go this way or that. The point is, it's a simple formula that's easily consumable. And since it's already in place, you expand in this direction. Trust the timing. That's the point to all this.
Get going then. You get what you see and it's a reflection in this way. I dont have to make that part but you can work it out at some point. The serious student...those that zen play, it doesnt matter really.
You get the turning points andyou see how this works out for you. Let's get going. You can easily bring this into play. You send it back. You get the ball in play. That's the point.
You dont have to be fancy in this regard. You know what it is you are doing. It doesnt have to have power. Powercomes elsewhere. You get that. Let's get going. I am gone. That's the point.
This is what you get out of it. It's one of many. It is all a reflection andit is beautiful in this way. I make coffee then get to work.
It's beautiful in this way. I can go this way too. Let's travel and it takes care of everything. I can work something out. What comes next. You build an audience. Rather, you reflect and they resonate.
That's the point.the beauty of it is that it is simple. You continue on. Let's clean up and get going. Resonate. That'steh point. The simple ingredient is in place. You reflect. Let's go.