Pages

issue resolved am back

 i dont know what to make out of this. Maybe go back to that, but i'm not sure. It doest feel resonant at this time. 

Walk-about. See what you pick up from all this. Open up to synchronicity. Maybe that's what my synhcronicity is about at this time. Listen to inside voice. Not the ego mind,-but it is quiet voice that comes up every now and then.

It just comes through. Ego mind is more like aconstant chatter. Higher mind voice it's quiet and whispers through you to you. You get what it's like. Trying to describe it doesnt give it something.

And you continue on. I like the vcore pro that i have now. You set it up and you...PONG. That's what i do now. I can visualize this and the pongis the feeling you get with a good hit on the sweet spot. I enjoy the connection in this way. 

Continue with that then. It doesnt have tobe complicated. You dont have to think about it. You get the contrast. Thereflection isthere. This is synchronicity. You get how this connects with you.

And there were changes. You get teh idea. Now she's focusing on this when i was there all along. That's what is different on here. Things are different in this way andnow she's changed. She has her priorities straightened out.

There are things i dont know. I can ask about it but isnt this whatrelevance is about. You got this then. Continue on this way. Trust the timing. You get what all this is about. What comes next. 

You get what all this is about. You need romance for that. It is something else altogether. It's about thefriendship. What how. You have connection. That's what all this is about. Trust thetiming.

What comes next. You can go this way and that. Is it the conversations you have. It is something like it. What comes next. You simply go in this direction. Do you want to watch it on video, orexperience. 

Watching is also experience. It's awareness in the action. That's the point.that's how you use up energy. That's what is different. You did not dare ask about it. That i see now. 

At least you get how al this works out. Now you expand in this direction. You can go this way or that. This is what's relevant for you. Didnt waste time on that. You processed it made it yours.

Now you areusing it. Things are different in this way. I canstay home and work on the video or do something else. You getthe point. Is there laundry. I finished all that. What comes next.

You simply go in this direction. I have efficient effective. I am streamlinedin the action experience. How can i work with this then. Trust the timing on this. You got this.

What to do next. You learn much in the experience. You open up.what message comes through. Is there something you can do about these thing. You trust the timingin this way.

Ok. I get it something. You i have mixed message coming through. Listen. Open up. You have synchronicity. I like that part. Therebe hills and it's ok that way. I can expand onthat. It gets busy and ok that.

It's all connected. I can test that. It works out this way and that. A long day and still i get to go the next one. I am on a different level here. It's the strokse you get totest. You see what needs attention.