i'm ok. I see how it's connected. I am grateful that this is so. Continue on. I learned much through this unknown. I get that now.
What then. You continue on. You expand in all directions. There are different ways, but being with it is life with this in there with you. You work with this. That's the point. You get how to pass the buck.
In the end, it is always with you anyway. You learn your way through. You find your way. That's the point. You learn more about yourself. That you need all that in there tells you something. And that's the point.
It doesnt have to go this way and that. You see why this is here. The situation is why is this not automated. Something happened and there was a glitch. Then you can fix this so everything is in place.
Now you know. Now you get it. This is the point. How t oget this sorted then. It shouldnt be but these are the ones that do not know understand how to use the system that's there. Aha. Now you see what where you go through next.
I think a surprise every now and then is in order. Let's get going with this. Trust that this is so. I can get one along the way then. You see how this works out. Why the need for that. It is for the commute.
Aha. Now you see. I think she'll need another one. Let's go in this direction. She has preferences. Aha. Do you want to go there then. You see how this works out. Now you get going with this.
I can explore this path then. I get that this is connected. I see where this needs to go then. Does she use them that way. Now you see. I think the price dropped enough but sony has better stuff in this direction. Let's see how it goes.
Look into this then. The ones on review arent that effective but you see how it works out. I can tune in to that and see. But you are in this mode. What can i get here then. You see that.
I get it. You have connections. You have guidance. But you see how this works out for you. Build in this direction. It's not like a superpower thing. But with clarity you get how to access these things when needed.
That when you need t ocross that chasm, a bridge appears. You find your way through. This is how it's all connected. It's not that it's there but that you know how to connect. That's the point. You dont have to travel to the farthest reaches of the universe.
You have everything here and now. You simply resonate with it is the idea. With this, now you are able to travel to the farthest reaches of creation. That's the point. You have access and connections to all this.
Imagine how great this would be. How do you write about it. This is for the soul.this is for the inside. Experience this. That's how you use it. Not tof feel better but to go deep in the experience. Experience this in every which way.
Aha. Then you see something and get something out of it. That's how you use this. It's ok to never win again. There is something else here for you. That's the point. Once you see that, you happily move on.
Ok to experience this in every which way. It's like you put breadcrumbs along the way. That's the point here. You talk to someone so you'd know. That someone is there to help out. This is what they do.
It gets difficult but you see when they are ready or not. You become a buddy for one to help them stand on their own. That's the point here. Now you know. Now you expand in this way.