Pages

previous morning page

 i can do something to this end. If i can cover the grocey with the ubereats thing, then in the meantime build on the channel/s, i can have sometihng going for me in six months time--because why not.

I have the resources. I have the creativity--pretty much almost all the tools i need to expand in this direction. I dare not say "i'll make it with these tools..." but that i can expand in this process. It's a process. It's not a success destination.

What about them sick leaves and paid leaves accumulating. I worked my ass off for six months and what do i have to show for it. Now you see how this is. I am bitter? No. Disappointed is more like it. I see where this is going. It will rain when i head out. But i have much experience and learning in this way.

I am building in this direction. I am replacing this. It's not best for editing videos. Maybe i can twek things around but it's too much work anyway. I can return these and get a similar one with full keys. It's a four five dollar difference. 

I took the smaller one thinking i can work with this, but then again, you see how this connects for you. Can i build in that direction. Publish one or two videos a week and you tap on the algorithm. Show what works with the pros, rather than teach something.

It's by example of what works right now. We be headed out anyway and i am ussing this anyway. I can take a break, give it a day or two to get that fixed, then i can work soemtihng out. Again, you get how and where this is connected. 

I enjoyed doing that. I am in that space anyway. I have much time in that direction. This time it is different in all ways. I have my cameras and i have this to work with. I can go city or work this place. During lunch it gets busy and when things quiet down i can go there. 

I was sharp. Why not expand here this job anyway. It doesnt last. It is good for the meatime but when you stop, you cant. Because you have much to pay. In the meantime, i have this and it works out this way. I cut back on that. How else. You go even on weekends. 

I take a break in between and i have this much. It's not the same because you are different this time. Where's the gap in this. You see how it connects  back to you. And you get how that is. I can work sometihng out always...in all ways. 

And then you work something out. You trust the timing on this one. What happens next. You expand. Trust that this is connected for you. You know how to work this then. Let's get going. I have much in this regard. I think you see what this is.

I think that was a slacker alcoholic way of doing things. And you got this. Trust that this is connected for you. Six months to a year. This is the way. You are moving in this direction. I have synchronicity in my side.

And of course, i can work something out. You got this then. I see what you means there. Trust that this is so. I can resume editing tomorrow with the new keys. Ok. I can work with that. In the meantime, this is where i am. 

Who in this tourney are doing i-formations. I think you see that one. Schuurs et all. Aoyama and company. I was moving well last night. Did i get tired. I think you see how that is. Build in this direction then.

Can i get me osemtihng like it. I think you have much in this regard. Let's get going. Maybe i can get something on there. Order the parts then get it there if you cant get it to work. You have much in here to work with. The advantage here is that you can afterpay the thing.

This spreads things out wide but you continue on this. When this kicks in, you have this alternative that always works for you. You can get tired, but you ease out of it. You zoom out. 

I get that part. And this wont get old because you have more choice in the way this is made. You have choice in the process. What did i get out of it. Much. I learned much about my self. This is what it's about then. I have much.