i make arroz caldo today. I have the chicken on simmer to make that soup stock. I dont use soup stock from the grocery. I make the chicken anyway, why get something in a box?
But that's just me. I have finished the boiled eggs. The soup stock, about an hour to make. This is heavy on the stomach. Do i have room for other stuff. Then i get to that but i can choose. Why not do so today. Because long stretch and no tennis tonight.
I have tennis tomorrow night until saturday. That is a long stretch. Weekend we do light tennis. That's pretty much how the schedule is right now. I do the applys during the day, then i am free the rest to do my portfolio.
I have this idea in my head. You simply go into this and resonate. And you have all this in place anyway. I needs to return this keyboard. I finish up cooking then go. I can do wall tennis at lunch. We'll see how it works out. In the meantime, i have chicken soup stock on simmer.
I dont have to edit. If it is like this at the start of the paragraph, so be it. I can edit later anyway if i have to beautify this--but no need. Just write, finish up. This is hanging over my head in the morning until it's sorted.
I uploaded video last night. I dont have to do that now. But it is nice like this. It hurts like crazy, but it is what it is. Move on already. Otherwise, do something about it. It's all connected anyway. I can go for this one, but the on-call thing doesnt appeal to me.
Just go then. You have fewer on this and it's going to be a broken roster that way. What are my other options here. Just do this. That was great opportunity there. Why did i do something else. Because i thought i had clarity but it did not work out.
How do i work with this then. I'm not sure. But it is connected in this way. It's all connected. See it that way and you'll know see experience--that's the word there. I can do something else, but right now, this is what's relevant for me.
I like this keyboard. I'm glad i got my self this. I can work on this throughout the day. The other one was a pain. I can throw that out. Or do something else different. But that was all part of it. Now you see. Now you know. Why stay. Because this is what synchronicity has here.
When the doors open up, then i take that path. Right now, this is where i am. They know. They see. They experience. I dont have to be judgemental about this. There...i see no need to invalidate. This is what's here and now. But there is the opportunity.
Always there is opportunity to go this path. And you know that. You get that. Why bother so. I'm not sure but i have ideas on how to get this to work with me. I can listen to audiobooks while practice wall, but the point is the meditation.
That's why i practice. Last night i was already tired so i skipped that. I was able to create video and upload. No voice-overs at this time and i'm ok with that. Plenty on my bucket plate right now. Go through this one at a time.
See if it makes a connection. I can get this sorted and done with. Just use up the energy see how it unfolds. Plenty on my plate right now, just do this. I thought she turned off the stove but it's on low simmer. Let it sit there for a while.
Finish these, then post. I can head out later. I have time on this. Just do this. Get this sorted. What comes next. I'm not sure. I have plenty on here anyway. You have chicken soup base on simmer.
You saw how that is. I see that shadow and i'm out of heer. I get that. What comes next. I'm not really sure. Just do this. Get to the other side. You have this in place then. How do i resonate with that space. Not sure right now but you got this.
Ok. Leave it at that. Maybe i can make me something different. It doesnt have to be a blog. You are catching fish new to this. Then that's what the theme is about. Can i make this and make it good. That's the point. Then you can see.