this is pointing me in a relevant direction. I be starting my channel apart from the tennis one. There could be issues down the road, unless i create content that's sort of this but that.
How to do that. Instructional videos or something. Maybe put something on there that makes it different altogether. Or maybe i can look more into it and see how this works out. But i'm not going to wait until that's here.
Get working on this now so it becomes resonant with this relevant. This is difficult but a challenge. This helps me grow. Does that mean i'm wasting my time? No. I am learning. This points me in the direction i am headed anyway.
What then. I leaves shortly. Dont put too much on that reusing content. Just evolve from here. Maybe do one of those challenge thing then see what you get out of it. Or maybe something else altogether. But dont put too much time on that.
I have improved my editing. Next step is to create content that's relevant for me. This means i head out with the camera and shoot footage i can use. I used to go around that place a lot. That was useful content. And things change fast in the city. It's like a growing thing.
You can maybe do something in that regard. But still, you see how this works out. I like that i learn much from that channel. You can build this way but it is still the same thing. What are my options here.
Do another one over. It's going this way and that but if it's only like that what gives. Is that one making money. Iirc, it isnt. Then you need to do something else. This is a wake-up call. You get to that level and see what you get out of it. Otherwise, it is that red flag and it's not going anywhere.
Ok. I see that i can work something out on here. I heads out anyway. I dont have to build in that direction. But i did learn sometihng out of it. At least my head is busy with things like this and i am learning much.
If you were in that space, how would you work sometihng out. I see what you mean there. That's why i did not go there yet. There were questions not answered and now i get it. I see which way i dont have to go. But not sure which way to go. Just take baby steps.
Slow down there or stop altogether. When you do this then you have something else. What comes next. I'm not really sure. Maybe do some motivational videos. Put things together and then you can work sometihng out.
Do your own voice-overs. Do talking heads. That makes it different. And then you are creating different and you are building this way. Can i delete everything and start over. I think i have been here before. Dont stop. Continue but in a different frequency.