Pages

voice in my head

 something hurts, inner thigh near groin. It's not a sprain, but it could lead to something. Rest up the rest of the night, then do gentle yoga tomorrow morning.

I'm thinking start with the sun salutations, see how it works out. It's like a knot that hurts at certain angles. I can do a slow run with it, but any sudden stretch might make it worse. 

I tried to do an easy hit earlier. I lost my ball. But the theory works--cross not forward. I forgot who won the title on this one. I think it's siniakova townsend. She gets on a tantrum, but it's using up the energy. 

Maybe there is a benefit to that, but why not channel that to something else that could be positive. But that's just me. I dont play on that level. There you go, that's the energy channeled. 

So you pullback lag stop and cross. Can i go see something else? Could be. I think this is going on a tie-break. That's going to extend to much. I am excited about tomorrow's match. This year we have three new teams to the level. Chil-chil moved up.

That's the point here. If we started taking this seriously developing the players, then we will be on a higher level. But how do you develop players? Most of the ones on the team are weekend warriors. How do you improve on that.

I was thinking to use the audio on these matches but there's going to be an editing and sorting according to team and players. I can then reuse them on the videos that i publish based on these popular players. I can mix and match them with every video.

Also not do the whole set. Just do the highlights and good play patterns and see how that goes. It's going to be edited much though. It's not going to show the big serves though. It's the patterns and all that. 

What's happened to these people. They were busy and couldnt get anything organized. It's the same with me. Also pre-comp. People were getting their sht together before the comp season. 

Mostly family, work, self stuff. That's predictable there that way. That's plenty courts on there. At first i did not get what these were for. But after getting into the sport, you saw how this turns out. What happened to the old time umpires.

I think they are being shuffled around. Perhaps some are now training the new ones and that's a move up. You need to develop down the line. Where is this headed. I think there was a third set to this. I cant watch video at this time. 

It was a good social hit this afternoon. I did 2 out of three. But what good is that when most everyone else did. Idk. At least i am happy with the play i had this afternoon. The backhands were great. There were a few forehands that lined up. 

Focus on the good ones. The negs you learn from them anyway. I could do smash shots like that. Next time. Tomorrow. Have a rest up. Tomorrow i do a gentle stretch. And then we can take it easy the rest of the week.

The next one is on wed. We play home and two box hills consecutively. I think that is paula's team from the south. Have you played these before? I'm not sure. But surely i've seen some of them before. I can ask around. 

Where else can you find information on this. I can check out the website. There is meeting near the end of the month. That's two weeks from here. Get it over and done with. I have that done and sorted. I am practicing. I am in that frequency. 

Ok. Get this sorted and done with. Now you know what to do. How do you win from that state of being. These are nice. Where did that come from. Who's team are those. I'm not on that level anymore. Things are way diferent now.