i'll prioritize my self, put my self first. I'm not going to work tomorrow. I need a break. It's too much. Need time to catch my breath. Just do nothing tomorrow.
I think the contact lens are coming tomorrow, along with the can of cokes. I have tennis at night. That's plenty time to recoup. I'm good with that. It's the middle of the week anyway. Busy days are monday tuesday. I was there.
The laptop is on the desk. I dont think anyone will sit on those. In the meantime, i have all this. Trust the timing on this one. It does make sense in that way. Look at the website and you'll see how it is. That's how you answer that question.
So you know much. And i take time off to catch my breath. Coming back i have this much and the next. I have this on here. I got the payment plan. That works out for me. I can do two at a time to finish it.
It's a lot to take in, but it gives me plenty time to catch my breath. And i give myself space in this way. This is enough for me anyway. Just do this. Just be in this space.
How do you extend that. I'm not really sure. But it's just this here and now. You get how it all works out. I dont get that much. But weekend was plenty and that's right. You do deserve a break on this.
Just do nothing. Spend time with dogi. That's a lot in and of itself. What needs to happen next. I can work on the channel. It's a week into this. It's high time i work on the second one. Maybe start work on the juice shop exploit.
Maybe there is a better word for that, but i can edit that later anyway, not now. How do you take a breather better on that. Two weeks off? Idk. But it's just here and now. Work in this direction. I have this set up and planned mapped out.
This next unit is a culmination of all the others. That's all good for now. I think you see where this is headed. You learn all these things and it doesnt matter much right now. I'll start recon on there. Study the url and see what the patterns are about.
Maybe i can test them against my notebook sources, see if i can find my way through this maze. It is a maze actually. You are solving a puzzle in this way. That's what you do throughout the day anyway. And you get that.
You see the context. They cant see that. And you build trust with the audience by what's the word there...i forgot. But you side with them for a while and that is what works for me at least.
And then you see. You get how this is. And you are protecting self from burnout. You dont want to outpace yourself. You pace yourself. You'll get that momentum soon. But whenever you can, take a moment to catch your breath, take in the view.
Enjoy. Have fun. That's the point. That's what this is for. I dont have to explain myself. This is the point. Ok. I give myself space. I did put in a lot the past few days. The rest is well-deserved. And i dont know how the rest of them wil lfunction.
This is me. This is where i am. Just do this anyway. I wonder when those come back anyway. But you have this in the moment. Trust that this is where you need to be. Trust that this is where you are.
I think i was right on the first time around. It was inside so it is. Look at the website. You'll see where it needs to go on there. Or you can test out a few other things.
I was going to write out that phrase, but i can do without it. I am sleepy now. I am crashing. No wall practice tonight. I wanted to owrk on the assessment finish that to submit before thursday. And it works out for me this way.