i feel anxious. I am trusting the negative? Then it's not the same anymore. I am building on the side. This gives me the means resources to work on these. In the meantime, i am doing good enough is good enough. That's more than enough. I give it my best anywaya.
But what is this headed for. Now you see. You have assumptions on what the outcome ought to be. What then. Just write. You can observe these things, or not. But you are using the energy in this way. I can recharge this while waiting.
I am getting that because it's to quiet the ego mind. But you know that when you have this in place, you got this covered. It's in your awareness. It is now choice. Because if you were not aware of it, then how do you change it.
I can choose to go back there, or not. It's up to me. I finish these then do wall tonight. Again, that is connected in this way. Do you want to see how this one works. That is a nice color nike. I have the shoes coming some time friday or so.
Then you have something to look forward to. In the meantime, how do you wish to have this experience. Aha. Observe. Put it into clarity. Practice mindfulness. If spock were a real person, what would it be like?
Aha. Are there such persons. I can look into these and then explore. I have this in place anyway. Just do this. In the meantime, you have all this in place. You can go for one every three weeks or so. But you get how this works out.
Can i do once a month? Of course you can. It's all connected in this way. And then you see what you get out of it. Or not. But you get the idea. You can work something out. Could it be any different. It can be.
This is internal. You have something going here for you and then you get something out of it. What are my options. Trust the timing. You get these ones and then you can work something out instead.
But i have this in expectations. What is the energy left unused. You are not transforming this. Maybe it's that anxiety you feel. You can focus on the positive aspect of this. In this way, you are using it in a positive way.
Trust that it is all connected. That you put it in there yourself to have the experience. From here, you will use it in this way. Then you learn something and put it in there again. This spirals. But the thing is, you are using up the energy.
I have laundry so i wear them to work tomorrow. I have this and it works out in all the same way. I have this but it's not an excuse. The next part is to have this transformed in the experience. And now you use it in a positive way.
Ransform via experience. Transform using the experience. Something like it. Now you see. How to proceed from here. Bring it in. USe it in a positive way. You are learning and it becomes you. You have the trust with this.
You have the noites anyway. Now you see. Now you know. Then you build in this direction. What comes next. You are headed in this way or that. Can i continue on with this, take it as far as it will go. Aha. What can be positive about this.
Your choice. Your perspective. Putting it in your awareness already makes it positive in every which way. More often than not, simply having it in your awareness makes it neutral and positive.
And this is what the process is about. You dont have o analyze this. Simply ask the question. Quiet down. You already have the answer with the quesiton. You simply quiet down and start working in that direction. Have the experience in this way.
Once you get started you'll see. You will know. It's automatic. It comes with this and that. I can continue with this and that. Or i can post now. What are those shoes. It's not about the shoes. And you already know that.