Pages

set personal items

 i am leaning towards getting these shoes. I have several, but i hardly use them for tennis. They're not made for tennis, but what shoes are actually? 

I have the wilson. It's been strong through all this time compare to the ones i already have. I have been meaning to get a new one since i got back into this. 

And now it's here so it is relevant in this way. I get it then. What is not in alignment here. If i were playing number four, would i have won it straight? Idk. Maybe i can or not. But looking intho this.

What then. If i were wrong about it, i'd know. If it were relevant, you'd be glad you trusted the synhcronicity and timing. So now you know how to work with this. It's there by synchronicity. Let's get going.

I go on this after i finish. There's no hurry. I get it next week or so. Or maybe go to the shop itself and get it from there. Where is that one. It is over there. It's a quick drive to that but it isnt quite there.

I learned something about my game. I moved back and that's what eased the pressure off the opponent. I came back in and the pressure was back. Because you can. But the thing about it is that they'll hit the ball over to his side of the court anyway. 

At least this way, you can pressure them into taking those shots. Then you'll know. Now you see how that is. It's time to get back into this groove then. Now you learned something. Now you move on and forward with this. 

And you know how to work those score cards. You simply move into this. Hte names are there anyway. You simply add the numbers into the names. That's how it works out. 

I am getting cramps. Dont be afraid to make a mistake. That shows you more of who you are anyway. And then you build on this equation. And then you know anyway. You get how this works for you. 

Ok. I trust the timing. It's all here and now. I needs to get those other shoes out the door already. Send them over. You can order a box and send these. What other things need to go in there. Htat laptop. 

I dont need one right now. But it is going there. Send this one over, then get a new one in a few months. Get this sorted and done with. Or do so with a payment plan. Either way, you are using up the energy in this way.

He doesnt get it. There's a difference in the way teh head goes. That's not yours to figure out why. Only that you see it is this way. Then you can build up on this. As it is, it doesnt help in any way. Just leave it be.

What comes next. You have this in place. Take care of the things that matter to you. I am. Then you know. Now you see. When you add pressure in that way.

Dogi seems to enjoy playing that game. What is this about. I forgot. It's an old movie. I think we saw that but it's in the past. It's not the same because you are not the same. You are always shifting.

Finish up on this. I have two more. I believe i played well throughout. Even if i lost, it's still good. I had below ten unforced errors. I did not pressure as much though. And you see it this way.

I can pick up from here. Give this out. Then you build up on this throughout. That was good placement. You have that too you know. You continue on in this path. Maybe next time i can invite different frequency plays.