Pages

vulcan but higher frequency

 i have metasploitable up and working. I can start work on it later. The other option is to work on the video for this week's upload. 

I have a wider perspective zoomed out on this work thing. I can be more efficient effective in the process. In this reflection, i also have insights for my business, interest and personal life.

Less on there, but shift towards this direction. Penetration testing is way too zoomed out. It's more about testing software, debugging. That's what i'll focus on. This zooms out too into malware development and stuff like that. It is all connected in this way.

Also in the mix are phishing. You work with that logic algorithm and use gaps in there. We have tennis later after lunch and we have four ...no five playing today at croydon. I have two olds and two women plus me. 

As it will take long to finish, i made sure that we have extras. It isnt up to me that you dont want to improve. I can be a reflection but if it doesnt motivate, then why should i care. And now the emotion is there so it is feedback. 

Those are fans and they use the outside as validation. That's not who i am. It's more about metaphysics, higher frequency than local lower frequency. You get that in here and you work in this direction.

What happened to that match? Was i playing according to that. But then again, i dont really care for much about your opinion. I listen. I look for ideas in there, but it doesnt work for me in that way. 

Plenty interesting things on this. Thursday is payday. I'll get that sorted by that time. At least get something in there to get things sorted. Get this in there and see how it plays out. You know what to do. Blink. No need to over-think things.

That there is the ideal, but it's not relevant as it is not here. I work on what's here and now. When it goes beyond that scope, i let go, do something else. Which direction are we on. One more corner from that. 

I think also up hte block one level up. Then you find it. You go at an angle. I can walk over one of these days. But that's not relevant right now. She has a good serve. How do you get to that. It's not about strength. 

You find that ponk and then build from there. That's the point. And you know how to work with this. This is the direction it's taking. It wasnt a waste of time. It was to see how that reflection works out.

I would rather talk shop. But that was a learning experience. It's not for me. Do something else. Now what. You get ready for tennis. You finish this. You build in this direction. I go for test analyst gigs. That's what i do on here. 

Ok. How. It's to set up projects, but how to show? Create videos about this. You dont have to talk shop. I can show how i'm using gai to get prompts. It's about asking the right questions then.

Aha. Now you see. Did you get the email. How did you respond. What was asked in the email. There you go. The thing is there was not a response on tehre. Give yourself space. Now you see. You have 2 bdays to respond. That's plenty.

And i am still holding on to this. I have plenty on there. I can test into that. Get the response from the host and work in this direction. This is more efficient for me. This is how i work.

And now you see what is relevant for you. Trust the timing. I am quite keen excited about playing later. It's a nice court. It's clay and there's plenty. You get to play against good players. You learn much.