i think this is the more recent ones. I have that in place although the zoom out is an issue. This on elooks better though. Is this round 2 or is it just a different court?
I have a copy of the scorecard. I like that it's first to eight. This is longer but you have more leeway to catch up or if you have a solid game, you should be able to win without doubt. And that's what happened?
I think we won those ones. So we should be up above the median line. But then again that oldsmobile will play. I have three kids. We should be able to play with these instead. Or not. We'll see how it goes.
It's mostly seniors at these levels. Why is that. If so, is this better for you. I guess so. It looked like it that time. But if you have more than half below that, then there could be issues.
I did not get to play with that one last night. I think there were two of those. Maybe we can incorporate something like it. We'll have five players so we should be able to have others play into it. Or not.
But if he's an emergency, then the others can play? I guess so. I can reference this to the co-cap and see if he wants to play. Then we have six or so. Aha. Interesting this time. I can play solid on that level, minimize the oldsmobile play to just this one and that.
At some point, i think he wont be able to complete four hours of continuous play. Two hours is more than enough already. I see that. Then we can have ...let me think about it if i am to share that information to this network.
It's just you that's in the way. I can move to enable joining on such situation. How come they dont make it to finals in this combo? I'm not sure. I dont think we'll be playing soon on that level. But just keep at this. I can do wall practice anyway.
I prefer wall practice because i get to do jump ropes. But then again, each form has its merits. So it doesnt really matter which way to go with this. I dont need that one subscription because i already have a lot of videos to process for the next five years.
That's great because it's going to be a sort of archive or library to view if you have that in place. In the meantime, you can continue on with this one. It builds up over time and you will have that as a resource moving forward.
You can focus on the early games and then you will have plenty still anyway. Which one is this. It's a different court. Maybe it's a different something. It's a 1000. That means it's a major comp tour? It could be. I'll look it up later.
It says roma on the court. So that's it then. How do you get to play in that court more often? I can look it up. We can schedule to play on that side of the 'burb. Or not. I stopped to think on there. You get the idea anyway.
What comes next. I'm not sure. Just do this and finish up. I dont get to write much during the week. It is interesting when there's space to cover. It doesnt matter if the others get there but they had to run to cover such and it eats up the resources they have.
What then. How could i have gone into tennis. I dont think there was an opportunity after high school. Yep. There wasnt that much interest. I could have tested that. Lesson here is to be open to new experiences.
I will keep that in mind. Moving forward, from hereon...there are different ways to say this. Just keep at it. You'll know see what to do when you get there. In the meantime, i think i should make room for that.
It is a marathon that way. You need to pace yourself playing that level. It finishes late and when you decide to continue on, you finish later than expected. Ok. I see that. How come this one lasted shorter.