Pages

get in the groove

 i have resistance in me. I guess i have insistence assumptions on what this should be. Observe. It's in my awareness. It's not the same.

I invalidate her but that girl is a reflection for you. She hates resents what it is she is doing. As such, she is of no help to her self, much less to others. How do you be of assistance. Simply be an example. But her cup is full.

You see that. And i do nothing about it. If i add to it, it just spills over. Leave it as such. It's going to empty or not, you continue in your clarity. That's what the lesson here is for you. I dont think that pack of balls is arriving soon. But you see that it is on schedule for the two weeks after.

So i write. Even if this here is not doing anything at the moment, i am building in this direction. I dont like the smell on that. Where are all the files there. 300 books as sources is a lot already. 

It's like a full masters' course on the subject perspective. That's a lot. Next step is to have the experience in this direction. Have the experience and you have the other three. Or not. You get the idea.

What now. USe up the energy. Let go of insistence of the outcome. If not, simply observe. Just be. I think this is the last week for her. It's evident she doesnt like being there. So be it. But why even bother coming in. 

That's not acting in with integrity. How do you deal with that. I'm not really sure. But you see how that is. You see how this is connected and that one is weird. How come there were that. I'm not sure. But i did go through the motion.

Ok. Now you see how it is. I finished the assessment yesterday. Tomorrow have class. See what you get on there. I think he is counting down to moving on and turn over to the next teacher. You just do this. Trust the timing. This is big and you see how these are dealt with.

Finish up. You understand know. No need to define things in that way. I have that in the cloud. You can access that at any time. Trust that this is where it needs to be. I can listen to one each time. 

But i have plenty on here anyway. You get what this is about. Then you move in this direction. I slouch. But it triggers the awareness. That works out. No wall practice tonight. I feel getting sick with cold or something.

Leave it be. You know what needs to be here or what to do when the energy shifts. Then you ride the wave on that. Why argue. Play better. Dont argue for one point. Play and you win back more points. But that's them. They think it's a limited resource.

You understand this. Move on now. Then you know what needs to be here nad now. Finish up. You have good days and bad. You continue on. Then you get something else in the bag. You'll find that. Then it comes around.

Have the difficult conversation and you get how these htings come about. Then they speak and talk in this way. Then they learn it isnt worth it. Then you know. Now you know how to handle these things.

But i dont want to expand in that direction. You get how these things are. Trust the timing. You know this already. I have that recharging. I have four hours suddenly and now what. I can work on them videos or do soemthing else.

Aha. This is a belssing. There is plenty choices and you have to choose or not. That too is choice. That's what abundance is about. It's not about the money. And now you have it in you. 

This is just amazing. This is what synhcronicity is. What happens now. You enjoy the moment. Dogi sleeps. I dont think he'll want to head out for a walk. It is too cold out. I dont think i want to be out there now.