ok that's in place. Let's get to it. I am hungry. I can move time to eat to after lunch, or wait until you have more choices with them fish and chips.
But there's tennis tonight, and tomorrow. I did fast today 24 hours, or no dinner yesterday until first meal today. That's something already. It's an achievement. This here is a good match. I upload curate good match that are not slams. This way the event is commemorated.
The slams are more commercial. There is hustle there but you dont see good players like this. And i do the cwe25 series. That's good for at least 25 to 50 videos. It becomes a resource others can refer to in the coming weeks.
It's kinda limited in this way but i can do this way. I can create local vlogs but in the meantime, this is what's relevant. I can go this way or that, but getting that lifestyle vlog is more important for me. It's vertical and caters to a different market. It elevates the audience makes them aware of a different perspective they too can choose.
But it's not meant to teach. It's there for a reason. It resonates then the reflection is there. You can see this in place. I have others in here. I can do vdp and bug bounties. But you get the idea. If when it resonates then you find your way.
In the meantime, i do this series. I have plenty notes in here. You get the idea. This is turning out to be a good match and the edits are good. You can find your way through this. They made it back. I think the team has plenty room to improve.
Dogi didnt react to this. There's plenty more in here and they pay a lot. You can work in this direction. What are those symbols. It means there's a lot already done work in there. But still you can check things out.
Like that one has plenty user interactions. You will find things in tehre and you can work your way through that. You get the idea here. Ok. Let's get right into this. Plenty opportunities right here. I'd have that but the lunch takes a while to make.
I can head out for my walk shortly. Finish these then i can go for a walk. It's still early anyway. You have tennis later tonight. No, this afternoon. There should be socials in this club to get more members. They bring friends and they create good talk.
I dont know why they are doing these things. It's also a good way to promote the new facebook page. You can create a chat group based on that, or something else. I think you see the big picture in this way. Ok. I can coordinate with the group in this way.
What is covered and not covered. Is friday good, or is it better sundays? I'm not sure. Test it. You get to see what's there better in this way. You can invite others to sign in. Otherwise, you get wear and tear and you have more members come in.
I think you can do socials, promote that to springboard into comp, then have them as members. The comp is there to get them to sign up so you have a regular roster. What time or date is best. You had a good audience friday last time.
I can build on that. I can ask the group about these things. When are they implementing the lights. If there is comp, then you need lights in there. If not, you can ask around. You only need one court to get started.
Or is there something else you can do on here. It takse a while for them to build sometihng. I can create something for saturday. It's for people to hang out and then go after tennis. It will finish nice and good at that time.
There's no comp that time too. You can use a court and some lights to it. I think you can start it this weekend. I can ask around. It's the committee that looks into it and people can rest up afterwards.
I can bring it up. What is that thing. This is now officially a good match. Whoever wins this has good potential in the long term. Or not. It's up to you and me anyway. I can have the walk around the block so i can get back sooner earlier.