Pages

won set last night

 i'll do morning pages first then get to it. It's part of the process. This too, is part and is relevant as this is what's here and now. 

I use this to get to the other side, next step. I do not have to invalidate. What hppened. This one disconnects. It takes a while to connect to that. Leave it be. Maybe it's not relevant? See how it goes. I see a path as to how this will be.

And it serves a purpose in this way. It gets me going in this direction, see a vista that would not be possible available relevant resonate with if i had not gone down this way. So leave it be. Let it be ok.

We won a set last night. It was a positive experience. As a whole, were we a better team? I believe so. The combination was positive. She was good at hitting deep and consistent returns. I was the missing pressure on the net. 

They would have evened the match had they stuck to the net, applied pressure. But the net person moved back. I'm not sure how that is. My partner kept lobbing. Maybe that's why. She left her net position. That's why they lost. HAd she kept to the net, pressure is applied and she would be in a better position to score.

That's what she was doing all night anyway. Them shoes look nice. So you are using it in this way. HOw come the wifi connection is more reliable? I'm not sure. I can look into it. Itm, just do this. Maybe it is the quality of the connection. Or it could be something else.

Getting hired is outside of your control. You can focus on what's here for you. Making the videos. Learning process. Gain uncover skills that are relevant. It's there. You dont have to gain it. Just practice. Polish. 

One skill expands to the other. The main ingredient is asking questions. That's the point. And then you have all this in place. That's the reason why it's here. That knee is bum. She should rest it. But then again, that's years of pressure. You see how this is relevant.

I got me hat back. I learned something from that experience. That shirt says a lot. Why wear that. You see the lesson there. The insight, the reflection. It is all about reflection .leave it be at that. You get how this works. 

This setup feels way much better. The two word phrase is the verb. HTe one word is the noun at times an adjective. And it is this way that makes scanning to connect easier. Nothing today and tomorrow.

We have big match saturday. Today tomorrow i do wall practice. That's a positive for me. And i do once a meal days. What's up for tonight. I have wall. I have tea when you gets home. Then i head down to wall. That's the point. I can skip this one here, but you get the idea.

What then. Build up again and again. You have this in place anyway. Trust that this is connected for you. Does it have clicks to it, or just eyeballs? I think the eyeballs are suffice enough. Will suffice. I edit this. I know.

Then you have it different. It's not the same that way. What is that about. Not sure. It is a group and they travel in packs. That's how they connect. They can venture outside but it takes this way and that. You get the idea. This one here is a long dl.

I know. I finish these anyway. Then you can have that in place. You can review every now and then. Go forward and back. Why this one then. I'm not sure. She lost first set on this but she is good at comebacks like this. Let's see how this goes.

HOw or what is the frequency playing that way. You get her to run. That was the opportunity shown. What was different last night? I had points. But that's expectation. I was able to minimize errors. I had six.

And it was applied pressure. I scored wins. I had good serves and returns at key points. That' swhat is different. My partner played well returned balls consistently. That's the point. You can build on this then.