Pages

upset over things

 i dont know how that one looks, but it doesnt resonate right now. Leave it at that. Just finish this one. It's just junk you're watching. 

Maybe it is rest time, but it is wasting mine. I use the time then. Just chill yourself. You dont have to go there. I can win matches. It's just the energy you give off there, it stinks. 

What are my options. Ignore. Just play. You can do something else. Or i can stop playing, do something else. But the comp is exciting enough. Maybe there is something else out there. I can play sub and see what you get out of it. 

Maybe it's time to lay off a bit. Maybe i can do something else in the meantime. Like what. I'm not sure. Maybe i can play different. Like fridays socials. Or something else altogether.

What then. That's a waste of time right there. I dont think you are worried enough. And you waste other people's time. This is a reflection. Trust that this is connected. At least you see how this is.

Then you have options. Or not. But you get the idea. What can i do different. I am already doing it. I can work on the thread. Record then upload then voice-over. Polish the video. Or do soemthing else altogether. 

I skipped today because i made the journal on github. That took me all morning. I can move on from here. At least i have that in place. I can build on the channel again tomorrow. You know what to do.

This is taking too long. We go to bed after this but this should have been at ten. This way you have olnger time to sleep. Not this way. Ok. Now you see. You see what the opportunity is. You get the idea.

You see how this works out. HOw do you move to that one. You dont. You have this in place. Now you have this in place. What are my options. What is that. They are marketing that much. HOw do you get that in place.

I'm not sure. I need to do research on that to make a decision. I am done with that part of the equation. I am commencing to finish this one. You get the idea. If you dont have anything to say, do nothing saying. Just finish the work.

Ok. I am sleepy on here. I just finish the render then i get ready for bed. This might come to finish at the same time. Otherwise, i leave everything else running in the background. This one is starting to take too much space.

I can delete the ones i dont need anymore. Like the ones i have on interest getting anyway. Or i can add some more. If you rae not watching them, do nothing.  People are not going to see that.

You can get it later anyway. In the meantime, if it's terrible, it is not worth it. I can dl the ones i'll need. Itm, ignore delete the ones i dont need anymore.

Ok. I see what needs to be done. You can work this through and i dont know what to write about anymore. HOw can this be in that space. You science your way through this. 

Science means you test and record results compare. You test again. That's what it is about. Is it possible to do martian on here. It could be. At least the env is familiar.

Ignore them. You've done your part. Take time to respond. You dont have to do anything anymore. Just do this. Finish up. What are they doing on there. They could have done something to finish things. But htey havent. Just leave it be. This is ego.