i dont need that now. I have enough and plenty to work on with my fishing. Soon as i'm there, synchronicity will happen showing what's next. Right now just this.
They probably have someone shooting video and doing the editing. Else she has an eye for this. The camera may be a bit old, but they have made the most out of it. Her rig is basic, no fancy rigging. Just rod, line and reel.
She has several gears i can see from the videos. Maybe she gets an upgrade every now and then. But at the rate she's earning, i dont know if she'll want high end equipment. I can always find me something good on ali anyway.
I see that she has a posse of friends that go with her. It's not just one. Is this what's going to happen with mine? I'm open to that. Or something else. We'll see. I dont mind sharing the limelight. It's all connected anyway. I'm tired? Not really excited about comp.
I enjoy playing tennis, but comp is ok. It's not a priority anymore. I've shifted frequencies. I dont have to listen to the audio. At times what hero talks about doesnt resonate. Also if you know what the video audio is about, i lose interest in seeing it again.
I guess the algorithm is looking for similar ingredients to keep me on their app. That's good. How do you work with this. I have pliers already. I dont need a dedicated one for fishing atm. I have enough. See how you get when you start doing in-shore fishing. Beach fishing or similar.
In-shore sounds app moving forward. I guess it's either i'm on the beach, rocks, riverbank. Soon as i get on a boat and move away from land, i label it as offshore fishing. That works for me. Why is there a need to wade in the water. Maybe the cast doesnt go far enough.
I can leave at six. I still have to buy donuts so i leave at half past five. Then take it easy going there. There's probably coaching later happening so see how it goes. I have tennis on saturday. I work thursday and friday, rest saturday then go again sunday monday.
That works for me. I also am updating the blog. I dont know what to make of that custom domain. But i am headed in that direction. Just be in this anyway. I would rather be a trusted on that topic than try to sell and be fleeting with the audience.
Ok. This is where i go then. It's more about content authority. Not the exact word but it's that compass. They use something floatation device to tie the fish together. That's interesting in that way. You dont need all these tools then.
What about reel. Maybe do with that round thing and just throw it out, pull it back. The issue with that is idk how to use it. Maybe it uses bait so you leave it on see if you get a bite. If not, throw it out again.
They use treble hooks. It doesnt have to strike, just get close enough to get hooked. If you want the challenge stay with conventional hooks. Easier to catch with trebles. Finish up and continue on. Just this.
I heads out tomorrow. I am rested enough for now. I was supposed to go easy but it got strenous anyway. I'm ok. I have taken a nap. That's more than enough for now. Those lures arent fancy even. But they catch enough out there.
My bike lights are recharged. I can go bike. No more walking. How do you find big fish then. I'm not sure. I'm thinking where the light shifts. You cast into that. Look into these things. What other things can you find in aldi. Check the baked goods. Or something.
Ok. Just this then. I finish these then start get ready for tennis. What can you make out of this. Just use up the energy and see how it goes. That's a big rope they use. Maybe use something thinner for the string.
I think the fishing line is more than enough. You can use that tied to a float device or something and it sits with you on there. I can work something out but not right now. I dont need that now. That's how it is from that side of the equation. You see how it goes.