test something that's organic, babad in ghee or similar oil, animal fat maybe. It's organic. If you threw a dead pig in there, at some point fish will come and have a bite?
Interesting times ahead. Not future, but here and now. I am looking into catch and cook coupled with bike-camping. Aha. Can you live off this? Why not. It's a unique perspective experience. It's something most would not have because of location-choices made.
I think you can explore this and make something out of it. Let's get going then. I have plenty on here now and i can learn something like it, or give it to someone who needs it. I have enough anyway. Let's try that organic bait tonight. I can go to the same spot. This way variables are constant.
The only thing i cant control is the weather. That's ok. You dont even know how that variables environment come into play. What i have control or choice is the bait i have and where i cast it. I think i have enough to work with for now.
I bring thick jacket. I go ride with jog pants these days, or something like that running tights. This way i have something to work with on the wind. We are headed into winter anyway. I have more than enough.
I'm gunning for just runs. The promo is not a variable i can rely on. There be times it's not there. At some point, they remove it. You can rely on the runs you make anyway. Stick with this. I do the southbank to port melbourne runs. I stick to congested areas as much as possible.
Ok. I can owrk with this here. This way i am always close to water. Either way i go you have water so that's a positive for me. I guess this is what i resonate with. I enjoyed that time. I go back to that, or similar. That's the idea. Even if i do not catch anything, i still enjoyed the experience.
And that's the point. You act on your joy. Maybe i can talk more about that. But then again, i dont go back to the talking videos. I prefer the ones that slowtv. This way i can come back to it. I watch it on silent anyway. The text i dont understand as it is in japanese.
I can make sushi or something out of it. Or just bring rice and soy and vinegar. That will work for now. I leave in one hour. I try not to go with the morning rush hour. If this is positive, then i keep donig this from here on.
From next week to end of may, i go home early mon to wed. After that the fishing expeditions are on. I dont have to worry much about those things. It seems to feed on itself. I am not in there frequency anyway. I care, but there needs to be self-sufficiency in the equation.
I haven't written yet so this is the morning pages. Plenty to do on here. It's not on the outside. The outside are props i have working with. And it's all in there anyway. How to get there permanent? Maybe i dont have to. Maybe the trip is part of the equation.
It'll shift when it becomes relevant. Right now, it's just this. The tennis too, is part of that equation. I clean up then go. I dont come back until late at night. Mon to wed i come home sooner because train. I may be able to ride home from here or camberwell.
Finish up then go. I have tennis. Just like that. I can always go after lunch when i get back. Ride all that time. It's the working people are back in the city anyway. I can work this and that. I can go fishing later.
Anyway, it's the flexibility and choice that works for me. Choose joy. Act on your joy. That's the idea. This is what works anyway. Trust how this is connected. Then you expand in this frequency energy. I dont need alcohol on that.
Ok. I test another fishing later. That's fresh fish. Let's see what we can do with that. Maybe at some point it becomes the main thing. But right now, this is where we are. Just this. I can experiment test how that fits in.
Itm, you have plenty on here anyway. Get used to the cold. That's part of the equation. Then you can expand with this in every direction. This is the acceleration. Have the experience. Overlay and have that experience. That's the idea.