i got me the refund, but the inconvenience is something i react as. I can choose. Perhaps this is part of the process for me. I got me another one, yet another upgrade, but the price isnt as much as the last upgrade that got lost.
Still it's a way better quality but same brand reel. I look forward to using this moving forward. This is the one i use to expand in this frequency. What now? The reel arrives sunday. I guess i heads out and do work until then.
Stay at home will drive me crazy. It's an option perhaps, but it's more interesting to be out there anyway. I had fun yesterday riding. This time i head out earlier so i have daylight and opportunity to shoot video.
What now. Ride. Can i get me a reel that arrives tonight? I'm maxd out. Simply have fun riding. Shoot some videos. Explore the city. Plan it out maybe. At least i can make videos update the channel. I think i have enough to cover me this month and first week of may. Nope. It's only up to 27th. I will edit render another one tonight for upload. Maybe two.
I'll start working on fishing videos when the reel arrives. Was it random? It could be. See what you get out of it. At least i've seen enough videos on channels to point me in a relevant direction. It's still early. There's rush hour on the train.
Sunday happens soon enough. The trick is to finish the day, head back then start again. I can take the day off sunday. Soon as i get it, i can go to my docklands or port melb lagoon pier to shoot video. Or maybe do an unbox.
What can you do in the meantime. That's three days. I stay home there's not much to do around here. I sits and make video. Or i can explore elsewhere. The fishing is one or two hours of your time. I need a reel. Can i get one off the marketplace?
Nope. Just sit this one out. Trust the timing on this one. It's all connected. I sense the stress chemicals in me. Process this out. Use up the energy in this way. It's a friday. It's usually busy. I enjoy doing runs from southbank. I get quick easy runs heading south. If north, i pass.
I wish i could fish. Or make video. I can still do so. I can go to lagoon pier and test it out. Look around. Make videos. That's like some time around past lunch time. It still gets busy that time. Maybe go at four when i finish. This way you see the crowd come in.
It gets crowded as we are headed into the weekend that way. You have a series of these fishermen from local coming up. They have much. The moat is that i am from this side of the world talking in their language. It's a moat. I can go both ways plus i have the cinematography. Better shots. Editing too.
Ok. I get that. See how you can use all of this. It's all data points you can use to course correct. Let's continue on from here. I carry three cameras at a time. I have another bulk one at home. See if i can use it later. For now, just this.
The potential is there. I sense it. I dont have to see every step of the way. The process is the uncertainty. The unknown is how you get there. This one is a lower quality video. They get camera and start shooting.
Will there be an overload in this market. Could be. But that's local in that way. The dopamine kick is what the audience is after. Shoot in that direction. Ok. I can work something out. I have to sunday. And also have the custom domain in the bag. I'll update that when possible.
I can write a post after this. Tell them the equipment gear i'm getting looking forward to test. Then you are moving forward. It gives you more ideas to write about in this way. Ok. There's so much videos out there i'd still watch them.
At times i rewatch the video. I keep them on mute so i can focus on other things i'm doing. That exploration adventure is what i look for. That's where we are headed. You have much in this regard i see. Build a community so you have something to work with.
Ok. I get the idea. This way i have content on the go. You have others to interact connect with and you get the idea how this works. Trust the timing. We are headed in that direction anyway. You know what to do. This is why it's here anyway.