Pages

a different route

these things grow old fast. I have a lot on my mind. You might say my cup is full. How to empty? Just be aware. Feeling this way triggers me to look under the hood. It's not the job i want but it is connected. Maybe there is a definition here.




That i feel how it is to not jump off th ecliff. I did before and it did not work for me. It was a struggle. But it was something that excited me. How come it did not work. My path could be different so i experienced it differently. But that is one perspective. From another perspective, you were supported. What did you make out of it.

A lot. Yes. It was different. Then how is this connected. You are responding from awareness. This is the path for ou now. Use it that way. Use up the energy. And then the energy will shift. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Use it up and then the energy changes. Like water it goes from solid to liquid to gas depending on how much energy it has is. Then it's the same with you right now.

If you dont land it then there's a message here for you. Who was that? It could be for the backdoor people. Then it has been cold all along. I've done my part cleaning the kitchen. It is time for writing. I can go deep into that but the energy has changed. What more can i do here. I'm not sure. I have my references in there. How come there's no response coming in. I'm not sure but whatever it is, the energy is still connected.

Do you get rid of that. Not really. I have changed it then. What else can we do here. Running my own food truck sounds interesting. How much to open up one. I am not sure. But it is a lot. Work with what you have for now. Right now, write cook trade. This is pointing downstream for me. I feel the anxiiety. It's the definition that something could go wrong. Then i have insistaence on this. How can you let go.




Just be aware. When you have the energy, check in, be in the moment. Just let it be there means a lot. Just being aware of the energy has already changed the reality. Then you have moved forward. Then you have changed the response. You have used it up and then you can go take it any which way that suits you. This is why it's here.

If you dont get it so be it. You can go for another one in a different company. The thing is you can always stay here as well. That too is an option. Then you can move into something else. Like what. I'm not sure. But this is connected somewhat. I think you see where this is headed. Why is that obsession. I am thinking or am i flowing out. You are simply writing.

Then you can do something in this. Why images? I dont know. I am drawn into it. I can write tomorrow morning. As long as this is part of your day then you can move forward with this. What else is there. What else are they looking for? That third wheel. I see what you mean. I hope this one connects. No phone calls today. I guess it'll come by email.

You dont have to control the outside. The ego is doing it that way. You dont have to. Just ride this one out and see what happens. Then you can see where this is headed. I wonder what you can make out of it. It's like that you cant wait to get out of it. Then i spend a long bus ride. You see the contrast then. Am i going to miss it? I guess not. I can always find something else.




Like what? Take a longer walk. Take a different route. There is always something different i can do. Let's finish this today. I can put in the resignation. I have a draft with me already and it's just waiting on the sidelines. I see what you mean there. I wont cant quit unless i have a solid job offer. Cant go there without reference. You see the definitions here.

You are putting it outside of yourself. I have a lot but only shows very little. What to do about it. I can look into the source code for it. Maybe there is a code. I dont know. It could be that long filename. You see where this is headed. Then you can change them up as you save it. Then you know what to do. For now, just finish writing. The two kids are in their room.

One more is in the way home. Things have shifted already. Is it a shame? Not really. You gave it your best. Now trust your creation. It's all up to you anyway. You can always create the reality that you prefer. I feel s omuch anxiety. This is practice contrast for me. Use up the energy. That's what i am doing. I write about it. What else can yo udo tomorrow? I'm not sure.

I can put in the resignation. How will it turn out. That is one thing. What more can you do here. I'm not sure. But ti is something she could have done during the day. You see that. Why didnt she. I dont know. It's not a game. I guess there is something here for me. Let's see how it goes. I think you were not firm on it that it needs to get done today. Let's get right to it tomorrow.




Then you can move forward? Yes. I can move forward already. Let's get right to it then. Are there others? The job ad was already pulled out. Unless they are getting more, the slots should have been filled out already. What about the two i've sent in. Dont they count in any way? I believe they should. I have one more and it's been busy lately.

Maybe i should have asked for it immediately but how can you do so when yo udont know the outcome. These things happen anyway. Let's see how this will turn out. It is connected then it is path of least resistance. Then you know what needs to be done. You can write about it or not. What is that noise. I can go to bed soon. But not yet. Finish these then post.

I have two more lines. I dont wan to spend another moment worrying about this. When it comes out, neutralize it. Bring the energy to zero point. This is the positive response i can think of. Also that one. Then this is the invitation to take action. I can go there first thing when i get in. Then i see what needs to get done. I dont think i can finish early tomorrow.

Why not call in sick. I can do that. You may have to go in through the back door for that. I have two in the pocket. Let's see how it turns out. Do i go this way or that. I am not sure. I can ask. Then you can make a decision. Things hinge the way i say it is. Then you can connect in any way you please. Just be aware. This is the practice for me. No need to judge in any way. That guy is cool.