Pages

write it out

i dont know why or what she's making for lunch but i guess she is trying to make it up to me. I had a negative day not what i prefer but i got something out of it. Lady just wanted to complain and spread negative energy. What does she get out of it. I can sense her negs coming right thru the phone.




I let my self get affected by that. It's not what i prefer but what do i get out of it. I wasnt really in my energy. I was trying to handle it not my way but someone else's. It felt like the morning was so full of that. Used to be sundays was easy days but this was different.

But i got an early finish out of it. I have one day more leave available and yet have two more weeks to go. I guess this is what is in store here for me. I thought i had much but how come it's down to one. I dont know but you have been taking earlies quite a lot. Let it be so. I have a week of nines coming up. Let's use it up.

I can do coffee early in the morning. I miss that energy. I used to be there. What's different this time. I dont know. What are you doing different today. I am writing about it. This is positive downstream for me. I am using this fireplace video as backdrop. This is downstream. I like it. It's neutral and gets me in that warm feeling. And it's different again.

I use up the energy this way. I write about it. I dont know how it works but it works. That was a long meeting there and it was bulk ex. So be it. I wonder how things will be on the move. I heard positive feedback about it so i allow for this to be here. Use up hte energy and see where this is going. So they call it the floss.




Who thinks up these things. What's for lunch. It could be fish. We can do grocery today but i finish late tomorrow. I get home kinda much later as well. Let's see how it goes. We can do it tuesday. I guess so. I am off and tomorrow is friday. Let's ride this wave see what happens. It's this or that anyway. No need to invalidate. You always get something out of it.

Why would people do that. They are so beat up they dont have anything else to do. How do you use up that energy then. I am not sure. Let's see how it goes and then i can check things out later. I did not bring my tablet this time. I wanted to go light. And i did but missed it as i had a long wait at bus stop. It was good though. There were moments of teutral for me.

So how do you use up this energy. You dont have to. I am making my lunch for tomorrow before dark. I am wondering what dinner is or is this dinner she is making. Maybe so. They go to church anyway. She is gung ho on that. I go to bed early then. But i dont have to get up early. Just do this. I guess this is what the energy is for.

What comes next. I am not sure. Just ride out this wave and see how it goes. It goes like this and you can make things up as you go along. This is high stress situation and you are gaining something out of it. Finish up the trade part. Do your writing. Cook everyday. This is what it's here for. This is what you get out of it. I guess i havent been doing much of that.




Where to do form here. Just write it out. That was impromptu hud. You get that now and then. I dont know why they have that even. Just make sure you make it there. I dont think it's fair to compare. But if that were you how do you do things differently. I go by synchronicity. Besides, it's not something that interests me. I would rather do something else.

Like what? Finishing pages. Then i can get on with my day. I can write some more later. Let's see how it goes from here. Is it better this way. Or is there something else that you want. It is cold. We are in the dead of winter. Good thing there is no snow. That puts it deeper into that. I wonder how they can survive off that. How do you camp on that.

They use up a lot of energy along the way. It can be sad that way. But this is what it is. What can you make out of it. Write about it. Then how can an antagonist be that way. They have so much negative energy it works against them. I'm not sure but it can be there or the energy has shifted along the way. You find them in low levels.

It is rare that it gets higher than that other than it is in their path to be there. But that energy wouldnt last that long. It's why i am not there then. You see the point there. Now what else to write about. You are in the light. You it felels i'm in the right path...a path taht interests me. Stick to this light then.




When the energy shifts then yo ucan make changes to it. You have two weeks three to this. Then you can see where this is headed. Do you want it that way or the other. If inflation is a factor and compounding works for me then i put them into the bot farm. What if yo uwere wrong, then it is fuel for the bot then you can get it back as well.

You are in this path anyway. Where is this headed now. I'm not sure but it looks sideways for now. The hours pass and the longer time frame takes over. It might takes several days and you are adding to that energy. This is how you use it. I can take a nap later. But they go to church and it's a waste of time for me. But i allow that. I dont have to force my ideas there.

I get time off on tuesday. That i look forward to but then the next day is bummer coz i have to get back. Have to is the word. Now that you are aware you can redefine things. What's the best thing here for you. I'm not sure. Just keep writing then we can do something else in the meantime. Or not. Why get that. It's too cold.

Let's see what the plan is here. And then it is getting to be smoking here. I dont know. Just finish writing then you can check things out. Is that relevant. Perhaps not yet. But at least it's in place and you can see where things are headed. Let's i am curious about this. I can see something coming up soon. It's lunch or dinner. I dont know.