brazil went thru on the neymar bus. He has good energy there. He's gone a long way from last time and he's learned much. They have a good shot there. Who are they up against. This world cup feels so much better and have matured on the youtube platform.
What can you get out of it. I dont know but it is something that interests me. Let's see how it goes. Allowing my self to be in this frequency. How can you make videos like that in a restaurant. Doesnt that have copyright issues? Movie last night was boring. It was kinda half baked. There has to be a better way to tell that story.
Or because of the env you cant make it more dark. I think it is possible to darken it up. The clan is under grid. Also this hero is not known plas through vpn. How else can he hide that. It will slow up his connection doing so. That is a busy kitchen. How can you get in something like that. Then it is too foreign for you. How else can you be in that frequency.
You already know the answer to that. It's all jumbled up. But you have seen it before. Then you can still make something out of it. Freezing today. I do laundry then do yoga. Kids headed into term break. I'll be doing yoga out here. My hands are freezing. What's it like to woosh. You know the feeling. What about them empty days. That looks filipino. My hands are freezing. Where did i put that.
How do you get in a kitchen like that. How do you get away? You dont. You resonate. But when it is part of your process then theres only using up the energy. That's hot. She looks familiar. I missed out on that. What did you get out of it. I got something good out of it. Now i can use up the energy. I have everything lined up inside.
Inner being is who i am. I write cook and trade. I do these three things that is point downstream for me. This guy hasnt left yet. Then you can use it to advantage. What is the story there. I'm not sure but here is a story you are using. How do you write when it's cold and freezing. You put something on.
I like that fire with the blue zones on it. Those are hot and point where heat comes into contact with the oxygen. Is she coming along for breakfast? I dont know. It's good and ok both ways. I'll put it out. Who is that. Like someone walking out there. It's just energy. There you go. He goes out late.
His shift is different. He works different shifts. Why not work with that car thing. But you have here something you dont. It's like that. Use up the energy. Learn from it then let it go. You have gained much in the experience. It's not moving up but expansion. The energy has shifted. What noise.
Neighbor. Like someone closing a sliding door. People leaving for work. I think the phone was fully charged then. This kid getting ready to leave for work. Dont really need that but will come in handy that way. Let's use it then. I dont like having to do extra for it. I might not use it after all.
They can use that hang stuff in the bathroom shower after so it's clean. Or leave them outside like that. How do you keep warm with that. I dont know. But that thing can get hot that way. You will use one then. You have that remote thing and it makes a third of that over nine months.
That i never realized. Are you going to that meetup? It's right up your alley. But that is teaching one not aligned. You are ego gratify mode in there. Do something else. Grocery with the wife and kids. That feels better that way. Some people feel important that way. How do you use it. I'm not sure. But you can be a light be a consequence to it.
I see what you mean there. Let's see where this is headed and then we can work something out of it. Or is it bringing them to you more often than not. But that will put negative energy into the creation your awareness. Not that you dont like that but it's not what you prefer. How do you use it up then.
Send in a message that everything has consequences. Or you can simply explore into that and see where they are going. That is revenge. Htat is putting the energy into it. Do you want to go there. I'm not sure. But it will be interesting to gte into that. It's like being the energy karma putting balance into it. But that is still not positive.
Then do something else. At least you explored it and found what you prefer. Let's keep things that way. There be a lot of other ways here. You can move on now. The response is different. But isnt this balancing out the energy for yourself? Why is it selfish. Why not go through that. Why see the consequence in there. I'm not sure.
Why put in more energy into it. Then you can do someting out of it. Like what. Put it on hold for a very long time. Then they will do something. But they dont have anything better to do. I am using up the energy this way. How can you go positive on that. I have yoga later. Just explore in there and see how it goes. But you leave trails there.
Then is this practice for you. Just look into it. Explore. Write about it. Then you will see how things go from there. Not that you cause more negative. It's just that you are doing something here to use up the energy constructively and in a positive way. Surely you have the awareness to make it positive.
Finish up then go. You were in that energy. Now you can change that. How do you make this different. I am not sure. This thing needs a good wash. Let's do that today. Part of the last to go today. Or get something else. I see what you mean. Let's get right done with this soon. Let's do that here. One more line and i am done.




