she's afraid thinking something bad outside of her can will cause her harm. That is not true, from a perspective. Nothing can affect you without you agreeing or allowing it to. Why is she having those episodes. I'm not sure.
Maybe it's an issue she cant get over with. Maybe it's like the hulk that takes over once the cup fills and there's no way for her to unravel. It's kinda sad why she cant allow herself to be more positive. Am i being positive about it. Why not slouch instead. When things start you go on the ten shift then just goes from there.
Around that time you be starting, no late shifts yet but we will see how things go. I dont know which team i'll go to though but i am open. Always i am and it's all part of the process. You see these things and you just go one after the other. You look after your quality and you make it to that other side.
Do you even have to do things their way? Perhaps not. I think that is boring as it is mostly that and you dont know what to do with it. But do your research you will find how this connects back to you. It's not a different consciousness taking over. It is still her consciousness but issues have filled up. Nothing to be afraid of as you are not part of that equation.
What can i do about it then. I dont know. Allow for it to be here. Once you see signs of it she's out but there is a story to that somewhat. Always check in to something. You will see how it all connects back to you. How do you know it's time to stand up and be responsible. You will know. You get there soon enough. I get part last pay on that day then it moves on and forward from here.
I am done with that equation. Let's move forward now. This thing comes out on the weekend. I will be changing things up around here. Who is going to talk to us about those things. I dont know yet. But it could have been dealt with on day one. It's an issue that hangs in there. Let's see how things go. You can look into these things. That is a ncie fit there.
How do you write about it. There's always a story there. Maybe like the first few instances from away you couldnt tell who it is. But once you zoomed in, things become more apparent. Maybe you did not try or take a shot at it. I dont know. Maybe the timing was off somewhat. How can i change things up. You come up there and talk. You spend time in there. You invest into it.
Then you can make changes as you go along. You were wrong about that. Probably not. This is what's relevant right now. You have it all in you anyway. Let's get right going with it. You dont have to get it all from the outside. It's all part of your equation. I'll go have coffee soon as i get there. He's like a regular joe showbiz. But that's my opinion there.
How do you get more of that. I'm not sure. Maybe he is back. Yes. He comes back today. Does he know my number. I dont know. It comes around when it is time. For now, just get on with your life and see how it goes. You dont have to. But this is where you are now. How do you change these things.
I'm not sure. I can have that coffee soon as i finish this. It'd be good to have a hot cup when i'm here. Maybe i can go step out for cofeee after lunch. That gives me time to zoom out and unwind. What else. I get to come out and spend time out there. Then you can get one yourself. You have it in there anyway. Is it time to go there. It is near that. Price will have a testing on that level otherwise it's not going to happen yet.
Why did you not go short. That is a good question. It would have been a short trade given that signal. Everything about it except for h1 was giving a clear signal but yes. It might have been a non trade for me. I can look into this now. I dont have to do anything. Do i go long? Not yet. It's not yet there. Momentum is still with the bears. Do you ned to confer with others about this.
Perhaps not. But you get what's happening here. No you can choose not to go there but callers like that have become bitter. They put a wall around them and may be on their way out or she's not there anymore. She doesnt connect with her customers anymore. Then what can you do about it. She cant coach. She's neven been on the phones. It's why she coaches the managers.
How can they do that then. The london open caused that dip. How could you have traded that. Perhaps not. No overbought levels to trade there but several days back there was a signal given. Then you were not paying attention to it. I'm fine with that. I think i was bullish about it but it was that instance you did not open the chrat. That's behind us now.
See how different things are for you now. You are responding to things differently now. How do you get back into more of that. I'm not sure. It's going to rain this afternoon. I'll bring the brellies then see how it goes. Not using other jackets but maybe this one be good for the day. This so i have lighter bag. I have new chrome mess bag on wednesday.
Make it a thursday. I can forward all mails into that address so there's always one to pick up. Then i can move into the bike shed. I can have coffee at work. I have one hour after writing and update. I can have coffee while i post. Then that be some good times coming up. How else can you make it different.
I dont know yet. Just finish writing. Continue writing and you will see how to change things up. For now, it's only this. You have casuals going on in here. Then you sit on the pc's and do some work in there. You can sit with the interesting ones, or not. But you can have benefits when you go into that segment. Or not. But be open to it. It's always there for you.
How else can you dive deeper into it. I dont know yet. But things are moving around much faster now. I gets to travel more. How do you interact with the most number of people. I'm not sure how just yet but the doors will open up and you can do a thing or two. Let's look it up. I can have access to that when need to but be open to what is for now.




