Pages

see things again

i dont think she listens anyway, unless she be in dire straits and hers doesnt work. Why is this upsetting me?




Ego. It's control thing. I guess this here to integrate. What to do now? Simply be aware. Just leave it be. When is she buying that printer? Maybe when they go out for dinner. I dont want to eat anymore. I need to fast and clear up me energy.

This move has been stressful for me. I am moving files. It's a back and forth. Testing how this goes now. I dont think that acip_video is an issue. I dont know. It is slow. Some movies are really slow and boring. What to do now. They can get that printer with the trolley.

I dont have to come. I can will take a nap shortly. I finish writing because i started this and have fifteen minuets on the transfer. What comes next. Php. Be there get that sorted. Do the media player, then do another, like laravel or some cms. This be the tv series.

What comes next. Finish this one. It'll be done and over soon. This weather i can ride. But i need toxins to clear. I have water. I go this way i can sort the first twenty four hours right now. I can back out of dinner with them. Only be doing this. Write. I am extended. What why not be php dev?




No experience. Then get some. Go into fiverr do some cheap gigs. You then expand from there. I can do all that i've been here before. I have access to that even after i move. What comes next. You go into that finish a course, get going. The last time i finished a course was ruby.

I had good idea on oop because of that but ruby stopped being used much unless it was legacy software. I am aware. I can chooose to let go. Is there other things i can do? Finish writing and the transfer be done by then. Will it. This looks rather slow. I want to take a nap. Go take a nap. Finish all this then nap.

That's the habit i do here. This why i write. I start and finish. What's the end game here. Get php job in thirty days. Start tomorrow. That's when we go online, hopefully in this house. The tech comes around turn on the juice. Ok. Then i can upload. I have mobile data but that's limited.

What else be tehre. Trust the synchronicity. Why php? It is something not taught but easily picked up. If you were computer sci grad, what would you do? Not everyone goes into it. Why take it up then. I dont know. Do they know more than you do context side? I dont know.



Each has unique perspective. They see things different from me and nothing wrong there. You simpy be in the frequency. Trust the timing on this one. I am going to take a nap after this. It is not fifteen minutes. It's been there a long time. It could be less or more. Go take a nap then. I get going tomorrow.

Daughter leaves for nz tomorrow. Somehow things start getting to normal. What is normal. I doing gigs while apply for work. But this is a different river stream altogether. So be it then. Why would you live in such a bug house. What's the point when everyone else suffers.

That is the not connected syndrome. How do you resonate then. Be aware. Then you can change things with that awareness. You dont have to change the outside. Everything is here and now. I get what you means there. Let's get going on this. What she need printer for.

Son needs one. Then so be it. Just because you dont doesnt mean they shouldnt. I know. Am i a drag on this. Awareness sets you free. That be the truth. But they too are clueless about it. What can i do. Nothing. Be your own light. Notihing else matters in here. What is this about. Is that a cat? It could be.




Finish writing. It went back to that level. What is that. What was it. This be a tv series so they delay on that as long as possible. Then you see things again. What was that about. Is that something different. You be a rock and roll guy that character. It could be something else.

It was about a cat. I am not watching that. Plenty of things on my list here. I upload. Is there enough? Do three per and that lasts longer than usual. Then you are able to finish later. I can ride to cbd and back. That's a good workout. I can do so. Tomorrow be busy. Leave it be then.

How many be coming through that airport? Not really sure. But i can travel out me self. That still is taking ten gigs. How much farther. Simply write then upload. You have more than enough time. I am taking a nap after this. That seems to work.

I am done here. I have much on my list. Soon as i get inside, then i can pivot and get things sorted. But first, i finish then post then i am on my way. I dont have to see that. Are they going out still. Not really sure. You know who she is. Then you are off.