Pages

so i guess

the dot txt suffix triggers the ftplugin giving it powers not usually there. This works the same almost way with creation.




This is because of peb. When you have at least one, you get the other two. This is because of the mustard seed effect. You never cross the same river twice. Even if it were, it is you that makes it so. Why not head in the direction that you prefer?

I can change that so but it has a use to it. Also need to change the hdd as it dont show much. It is early and it looks clear. I finished last night clean. I have momentum. It is almost seven and it's still dark outside. This is winder folks.

I used to be off to work at this time. You see the difference. Now you know. You have all this that it takes. You have the magic. You create your own reality. Trust the synchronicity on this. You have it all in you.

What comes next. I'm not really sure. You can choose. I dont know which way to o. I am not really doing much at this time. I get things to work. Do i fix things instead. Why not. I can do email. Is that better, or is there something else. So much ego in there. Leave it be. I have much in the background, let's see how it goes. It's not you.




It was never about you? Not true. It is my responsibility. I can choose how to respond. Then do so. Wife not interested? I dontk now. You always have choice anyway. I dont have to but this one has to go somewhat. Then change it up. That's more like it. Where to find gardens like these?

Not really sure, but get out there. You'll find them. It's yours to taek anyway. Leave it be for now. You have much to offer and it is your peb that creates reality. Now you be aware. The next thing on the list is broadband connected. If this finish lates, then i dont cant go to airport. I'll see if son can take charge. He should be able to assert that.

He comes out regularly. He goes back to school soon. You go through take action to ground the energy. I can make changes. I have the choice to do so. Then let's get to it. I fast until dinner then have ccwater. That clears up the energy. Headed this way now. See that was synchronicity.

You have it all in you anyway. Best to be dev i'm deep dive into this anyway. Go deep. I can check into that but ptest be like that one. Is there something different to this. Why not go into something else that interests you. What would that be. It's not dev work. Then it is a test analyst. You test if machine is secure.




You break things? That is one perspective. You learn how it works, then you break it from the outside. Is there something else local? Testing is local. Data is local as well. Is this something i can do. Or would you prefer something else. If i deep dive into it then why not.

I had that book. I go back in there look it up. This be like starting over. You simply continue writing till you get all that sorted. I am almost there. This is here and now. I rides when it's sunny then you have this all figure out. How far from here? It's ten kilometers? One hour ride is like so.

I guess so. It's best not to part plenty bikes out there. You know the drill. Get down on it. You know the drill. What comes next. You simply go. There's so much in there anyway. The food gets there cold. But it's flat. The issue is them tracks. You best be aware or not. You have it in you anyway. This be nice garden. It's why i rotate wallpapers.

You find this eerywhere so i guess i'm done with those. The rotation makes it fresh. Am i doubting? It's trust in something you do not prefer. Why choose that trust? I see what you means there. Then i left great lessons in tehre she can use. I hope so. Knowing so. That makes big difference.




You can write about these things. Or not. It is all up to you. What comes next after this one. I dont know. I can do like six to ten each day then ride home uphill. That sounds legit. You will find your way around this. It wont stop. You know what to do here.

Why not simply go and ride it out see what you get out of it. Then come back and figure things out. The river be dark. But is it clean? They make an effort. Now you know. They tax that so high it's a waste of money. It's like homeless cant afford them so they pickup.

Why not just quit if the cant afford it.