i like this zsh theme. It has opacity going across bar. It's clear skies this morning. I'll go out in a moment to sit have coffee. Maybe go see this video. Son dont want to go see movie. Should we do laundry.
We have one in the new house. Getting used to this. Be that take on it. You are here and now anyway. There is no such thing then as jack of all trades. Why use burpsuite? I dont know anything anyway. Simply watch and learn mode. I'm missing the old routiens now. I go fast today, break at six for two ccwater.
The kid got cum laude in antwerp. That's huge. How do you get into that. You get interested and love what you are doing and you are a force in the universe. That's a metaphor literal thing. But it is true. Everyone is a force anyway. What you become is more aware of the connection or being all that is.
Then you get access to everything you needs to know. If not there then not relevant for you. I dont think this one will work. These things be taking too long. It's going to be busy the coming 48 hours. After that, everything be quiet. You want to get into that. I dont know. Is that something i can change? Not really. He can put on a jacket or jumper to keep warm.
If they choose not to, then nothing there i can do. What if things be different. Then there is a story there to write and explore. Will you be asking for help? How. I can put him up for housing of sorts. Then i get myself a job this way through js. Or do gigs short and quick. I've done this before.
It is there for a reason. Trust the timing on this. That puts everyone out on the streets. This font looks thin but that be the point. You can't change this one outright. Am i taking a break here. I got lots. Keep at it today. I have much to go through in here. Do fundamentals, then switch over. I get that. Finish that one see how it goes.
He covers pretty much everything but you get that by doing projects. And that be what i do in here. What comes next. Simply do this. You get access. Why not. Do i have to go through that. Finish one in one day then proceed to the next. What you are is context. You dont have to learn or create anything.
Once you have context, solve problems. Build stuff. Then you put that into ground the energy. You then do search for solutions and it works out for you. Have coffe after this. Do i go out. I picked out me bike. I can order that but it takes 2 months to get there. Maybe there is something else i can do here. I'll have a look.
If not, sit this one out and wait. You get busy anyway. It's easy to detach these things and it gets fun. It is twitchy though. Would you rather have something else. I can go for that one. I'll look into it. Now until monday arrival lunch i fast. I break the rest of the day, then start over the next until weekend.
I get this over and done with this time. I can write about it. This gets difficlut later on. Are they going out to work later? I get two see if she likes it. If not, move on to the next one. I enjoyed it because it was serious and funny. Near the end that person is a series boring ender. Why is that.
Higher ups think throwing money into new popular actors are going to bring in more. But it doesnt work that way. You want better story. Should i get that movie. It was interesting. Sorkin movies are great with dialogue. But she got to swing that. How do you get there. How do you resonate with it. Trust the timing. You can write up such stories.
Like this botnet. How do you cross to that story. Do your research. Then you learns much. You put yourself in that energy. Then the story flows through you naturally. I like this bike i got me self. Now i'm getting a new one. No need to change everything else. But crmo frames are awesome. Should i look for something else.
Shop around next time. For now, gte the best bike you can afford. You can will upgrade next time. Simply start riding. It's the same with everything else. I dont have to go three. You use the tools individually and manual. This way you get information. It's fine-grain or something like it. I'll see that movie then.
How is this under the radar. Maybe i wasnt interested in the first place. Then continue on. It takes a while but start transferring files. Delete those that you not resonate. You do basic web. I can continue on with these. Others want it configured custom. Is it secure though. They are on tight budget.
I can work with that. Or not. Those that resonate with you bring themselves to you. The floor be hard. Son not used to it. But we are getting there. This be what we have for now. Then get on with the sow. What comes next. Continu writing. I can always take a nap later on. This room is warm. The houses we've lived on were cold.
Now things are different. How to ensure the resonance. You dont ensure that. You simply choose what you prefer. Then you are always connected. You always have synchronicity. Then you see where this is headed. I can go out. Are these kids going out? I dont know. Finishing these then moving on.








