Pages

that sleeping bag

i can use markdown files instead of text. This time it works. It should. Why should it not. I am drawn to this music. Somehow it is jazz. I like this funk acid jazz.

Son got powerline adaptor but the speed he's getting is no better than what he got from wifi. What gives? It should be much faster. How else can i get me a bag around here. When are the kids coming over. I must admit there is a hidden motive there. I got stuff to bring in from nz. The truing stand plus maybe those two books.

But those be not the priority. They come in without carry overs anyway. But it's one suitcase to check in. I dont think it's going to take up that much space anyway. If the sleeping bag fits in, why not. But i dont want to trouble them so much. But that sleeping bag is so comfy.

So far this works for me. What to do tomorrow. I can ride. I can attend that meetup. They were on until noon. I can maybe learn something from in there. Or not. I dont know. Maybe there is something i can learn from there. I have much in here anyway. Is there something that needs learning. The thing about it is that i will be shifting back again and will take three days to recover.

Why not do ubereats. It's short term. It was busy in the city. That yellow easi is making a killing and that be mostly asian. That's negative and there be balancing on this somewhere down the line. So be it. But this is the line. You see it as part of the whole. Let it be then. Allow for this to be here.

What now. You leave it be then. I was upset she wouldnt let me put my bag in there. Not fair. I clean up around here anyway. She gets so paranoid about dirt. Is this why i'm here. Not really. No point blaming someone else. I get distant that way. I am not taking steps forward to that. You see the feedback. Use up the energy then.

Keeps writing then get to the other side. No need to force things. I can do db work. I can deep dive into postgres as my db. Then do data analysis. It dont matter what they think. It's the projects i have in here. What then. The story was ok, but with what i know now, things are different. It was a learning experience process for me. She didnt move forward.

What happened there. It's like she got stuck. I dont know. We are always changing. Is she punishing herself. Perhaps. Then it's her process. I cant help. I showed her contrast, that things could can and is always different. It's not the same anymore. You never cross the same river twice. But she dont get that.

I showed a different energy. She didnt see it? She didnt want to look at it. It was a shining example. That's why they did not look at it. They were replused by the light. That's what it was all about. Not that he was back alive, but the energy was different. And so it is. You are too different now.

Am i going tomorrow? I can use that to go through sql and the other stuff. She'll be cleaning up. Maybe things can de bifferent. I dont know. We'll see how it goes. Is there something i can do to speed things up. I dont know. It could be. What else is there that i can test. Not much. He set things up about right. The speed dont go much from there.

Is there anything i can do to help? Did you do your best? Then there's not much you can do around here. I can offer to help. The webmaster doesnt seem to be around anymore. Or they are using something else, like an it department or something. I can look into that. I can ask if they accept volunteer work or something.

We'll see how it goes. Then we go from there. Am i working that way. Of course i am. I can look into that but it looks like a squarespace thing. I can set one up in php or node. The compass thing is so much more but you can do classes intno it and put in more functionality. You can use python and feed that data into machine learning algo.

Or you can create off the shelf apps and when they get around, do cms or crm. It goes both ways. You dont have to use them expensive stuff. You'll find one on github surely and it be open source. I can look into it. Am i sleepy now. Im done. I can do this one straight. I can ride that tram and go there. I dont have water though.

Get one tomorrow. Dont get too tired to go on rampage. Take it easy. You'll know what to do. I dont have in the forum but i can change things when needed. Trust the timing on this one. You have much to go through. I dont have to go there anymore. It's already different. You going that way? Why not. Who are the shops that cater to these. There be lenty out there.

You only needs to get one up and running. That's all there is to it. What comes next. You set up. You get up and running then see how things go. You know the drill. Should i get a second hand thing. I can do that. I can ask others if they still need one. Where is the local auction thing. I dont know. I can look it up.

Finish these then look it up. If not, get a brand new one. Or get one from amazon but its going to be about the same price. Is this font too small? I think it's the dpi thing. I can adjust that but this works out just fine. No need to change things up. I can work with this. I can take a deep breath.

Things be different this time. Trust the timing. I can ride to city and back. That i can do in the morning. I am sure she be looking for a way to get that bike out. I will make sure it is otherwise. What are my other options here. Park the bike vertical or something. I dont know. We'll see how it goes.