it's fourteen degrees. I trazeled again. I barely remember being in an airport, talking with some people. Then I saw what looked like a plastic floating air.
And then I was back in bed waking up in my body. That is a big flat place. I can ride around that. It's huge. Where is that place thing in madison avenue. Would you like to live there? The energy is great, but i'm not sure. This is my job now and I embrace it.
This is how I use up the energy. I haven't finished any of these and now I move on again? The tutorial I found felt empty. It landed me in an error page and now I deleted it? I'm not sure I did. It could still be there. I'll go check again. It's lie trying to figure out a tutorial is a full time job.
Why can't they just put one in a repo and grow from there. Because anyone else can copy paste and get that to work from there. Is that how it's supposed to work. I feel like a deadline is coming up. That I go back to doing something I dont like. You dont have to. I still have that and I can continue on.
Then I trust the timing on this one. She did not get up to workout. She hasn't done so in years. What is the one difference that can make it so. Just wake up and do not run. Just wake up. Also go to bed early. If she did not then there's a good chance she won't.
What can I do about this. Not sure. You can make something up but it's all black magic in there. That one worked for me. But there is a lot of that not happening. Let's finish up this week see how it goes. Is there like documentation for this? Go look it up. The thing is that it's always changing?
No it's not. But it's easier there. I have negative ego. Local mind donth ave to figure out how these things work then. Just go get stuff done. Then you can build something up from there. But it is interesting how things are shaping up. I can go have a look. It's the framework combination. Go with that.
You have the backend anyway. Keep at it then see what you get on the other side. It feels like rails is an added pain and it's not working out. You have laravel plus this. It works for you. Let's stay with this see how it goes. I can do it this way. You dont have to but when it works out then it works out. What if you can combine the two.
There is a bit of a lag there anyway. I have much to go through and it feels like I can leave that as is then. Do I leave it there. I can make a video on this make this work. It's that full time gig you do now. That one is easier, but I am not keen about it. I have a site up and running. I am building up another one.
From here you can go into drupal. Why not go test that see how it goes. Plenty people will want that too. It's simialr but not that different. Do this too. Drupal and magento, plus it's not all backend. The db is already connected by mvc. You simply make sure it all works and like wordrpess. I dont hear much about them now.
People dont deep dive into these things. But you can focus on them. I installed that anyway. I can expand on this. Let's get going. Rather than doing that side I can do this instead. There's much going on in here. Trust the timing. You dont have to figure things out now. How do you remember all that.
You dont. You setthem up on autopilot. When it gets typed out that's your trigger and it goes off. Then you dont have to remember these things. Ok. I have direction now. It's still there. Deep dive into it see what you get. Then there's wordpress. You have plenty of that in there.
But rails, does it get easier. Why not be the teacher you want to be. Go check the documentation. These tutorials go too deep into detail. Maybe I can use them to figure things out as I build them up. That is interesting there. You have repositories. You know how to use them. Let's get going. Why use them.
Because it's already there. You stand on the back of giants and there's always more of that one kind. Here can you find good guides. Like bootstrap. You go on the site. She's up now and thought it was raining. That's one more excuse not to run. I used to enjoy running in the rain.
When it starts to rain and cats and dogs, then it's going to be a solid fun run. I had about two of those runs in my life. Those were great times. How come things are so different now. So much baggage I see. It's the highs and lows. She gave a good life. Things change and this is the roller coaster for me.
You have the highs and lows and that is better than flatliners. I would rather have this than go flat. But not everyone has it flat. You make a lot of difference on here. Is that really what I want to do. When you look into it it does seem to go nowhere. But working with a framework be like that.
What can I do different here. Continue on with that. You have three. That gets you going deep into it. Rather than do so small fish, get into big fish territory and expand from there. I can make a difference this way. It has momentum going for it. Let's see how it goes.








