Pages

falls in together

this update is going to take forever I might as well start writing. It was a good night listening to classical music like that.




There were a few great tracks. I see this. I have my awareness in it. Now what. Finish that get on fiverr it's the same path? Different river same direction. Now you see this, let's get going. Can they check on those. Not really but you get the idea. Why not be the competition they fear.

Not fear but see them coming and couldnt figure things out. You get how these things work. Why did they change direction like that. They must have calculated it wrong. Why is firefox losing out on the war. How can you turn things around. It's perception and bias. I dont know. You cant just go there and switch things around.




But things are different on here. You know where this is headed. Last night was blessed. As it always is. I can do yoga on that break, then do my walks some other time. Maybe walk under them trees. I did not experience them walking there but maybe I can switch things around on here. That was a long stretch working that.

It is connected in here. Why does it feel warm. I'm not sure, but I have plenty insights here this way. I changed the config on those. Do I have to start over? Why is it going up there. I changed the layout it still went there. Maybe I did not have to reinstall but behavior is not alignment. Leave it be. Write up. What is this doing. Where is it headed.




Keep it coming. You can do this and that but the way it was written was a cop-out. I can spell that different but it serves its purpose for now. It was a cheap cop out and the way things are, theres not much out there anyway. What can we do about this then. I'm not sure. It was put together by hacks who were salarymen. Not for me.

How would you write it different. Too much armor. Why would you walk around that way. Chekov's gun was aplenty but never used. It was just another disney star wars hack put together. Anyway. I dont have to deal with that. I can see something else different. This garden here I like. I can spend all day on that back.




This update is taking all day. The thing keeps updating. How can that be a product that's different. I'm not sure just yet. But is there something else on here I can do. Try this and that. It's headed this way and that and you know what's happening here. Let's get this going then. It's all about price. That be a lesson there.

You can always get someone else for you. I will restart then install that terminal thing. Is there something else. Konsole was there but they dont have windows like that. Why not change this one around. Or do something different that's I dont know. I can swim in that lake. It's spooky but it can be cold.




I remember that. I am brought back to that. Can you use this material. It's the creative flow. I do turn out duds. Let it be so. I will am shifting anyway. It's this and that but can you write a story this way. I have outline. Write sometihng up on that side of the equation. Things are always changing anyway. I can go this way or that.

Then there is taht thing. I have medium to play with. But it dont have to go there. Simply do this. You have other things to do. Finish up and get going. This feels like a chore. Do I have to finish. That's the habit here. You keep going. Finish up then you are done for the day. It's not that. You be forcing your way through that. Simply fill the gap no ceia.




I get how that works. And it falls in together. Imagine landing something like that. That's a lot of baggage to deal with. How do you find something like that for yourself. I was in that range. Man. It's been a long way in. What could I have done differently. I'm not sure. But it did come around and it aligned showed her a different path.

She chose otherwise. Then you can go on now. You did your best. It's their pee. It must work for them otherwise they will not choose it that way. Can I change my own. I have something on here. What can I do different. Make deep frys. Chicken, how do you make that different. How do you bring in the skillet.




I'm not sure right now. Make something adobo. You are going in that direction. You have the wok to play with. Why not something interesting you've always considered playing. Ok. Let's walk in that direction. Trust the timing. I can do yoga at around eleven. I get up and start around this time anyway. Keep it coming.

Finish up see how it goes. Then I make coffee and reinstall stuff. It's getting stuffy in here. The window needs washing. What are the other options. I think they leave that be throughout winter. They dont have winter in here. Does it ever get cold in that desert. It could be.




Things were different way back then. How do you change that up. Not sure just yet but they recover quite easily. They bring it on. They know what it's happening wrong grammar keep writing. I had to get out of flow? It is flow. Everything is connected.

Then continue on. I keep to this have fun with it. That's what I do. I have expectations then. I get that now. I am aligned. I have this. Lets get going. I have much on my plate now. This is a nice plate. I can stay here for a year take it as far as it will go. But will you want to go there forever. I'm not sure. Things are already different where it stands.