I have a new plugin i'll be testing today. It's for easy file manager when i'm working on vim.
The idea came around using other code editors when doing search. Theirs is ok so I thought there should be something on here that shouldd work. I'll get to that later. Test it now.
It works. There is a file size limit though so if i'm when I work on root or home, it's going to be slow. But inside pwd, it's perfect. This be like getting rid of the mouse when I work but it's a great flow. How does that work. You sell picks and shovels. Let them do the gold rush. I stand on the side running the hostel.
Then it's all good. What about coaching. I coach my self and show by example. This thing was charging all night. I was tired but couldnt sleep immediately but worked out ok. Where'd that come from. Lives near hospital it's normal these things come around daily. It starts to make sense. The issue was with the routing. I fix that here now.
There be a different way of doing things. Last night factory and seeder on tinker was perfect. It's like what rails was supposed to be for me but that one has plenty more pain. Node is better for me so that's next. For now, expand on this. No need to go super deep, just do something like this served on linux.
How do you no more of that. Simply resonate. You dont have to figure out how. You'll know when it's time to cross that river. And it's never the same river twice but the process up the mountain is going up. I'm familiar and that's good enough. This be the path then. It's all good and I'm good to go. What comes next. You simply be. I have enough resonance. It's thursday and almost halfway through this month.
Am I worried. I caught me that and now I dissolve use it up in my awareness. This is teh game for me. Yesterday I was down not knowing how to fix it and I fixed it. I simply needed to give myself a break. And now i'm back. And it's simply amazing this way. Let's have fun this way. What comes next. Build things up from scratch.
It's the connection. It's an arms race for others but here you have something solid. You just need a product to move things along but that's an excuse for alignment. Now things be different again. He gets into a routine now. Things are different. And you can make sort things out. Let's get going. It's the dark night of the soul.
I have been there. It's home now. I can choose how to use it. I take it easy on those days. I allow and I bounce right back. Yesterday morning I was there again. By the end of the day I did not want it to finish and it bounced right back. Now things be different. What comes next. Not really sure. But if it's too big down there see how it goes.
You can go this way and that. For me it's the quick alignment. That's what this is all about then. It's written in ruby plus there be factorys and seeders. Amazing what we can do pulling together. How can this expand. Build for the community. Work towards connection. How do you get into that. You have the direction totake then.
It's different already. Go into yorur light. Then you see how it works out for everyone. That story is old and irrelevant. Things are different. I can do laundry today. This I have much to wear and can go this way. But I am fasted. Heading towards 24 hours. I dont eat as much and why is this here.
You be using up the energy. That's what is different here. Then you resonate how do you get into alignment there. Not yet sure but it's going there already. Do this. Get to the other side and you see alignment explore. Allow the universe to fill the gaps for you. Always it is here.
That is in the past. How do you connect with this. Not really sure. Just do this then. I'm not in your employ. Why do you do this. I chose this path to be in this energy. Why put that into a mold. But that was contrast for me. I'm done there. I used the feedback and now i'm different in energy.
And that's th point. You dont have to change the outside. Last night was great walk. I should go out more often see the night sky. How do I get into that. Not sure but I see where this is headed now. I did my best. Given the situation I did what I thought was right. That is the point. Now I expand again.
And I can write about it or not. You see how it lines up for you. It's thursday. Do you know anyone around here that is in this energy. How come he be not on facebook. I dont know. He has no internet. He'd rather hang out with people on there. Then you have it. That's what its about.
And they hang out together. That's the point to all this. You influence the next but they make their own decision. You dont have to preach to the choir. They have their own perspective. If when asked questions, then you live your truth.
Plenty on here. Now I reached another spiral. I work through this energy and it gains momentum in this path. That is what's relevant for me. How do you get that sorted. Get something in auto-pilot. Then you have it in there. Trust the synchronicity. You always have something in there that works out for you.








