Pages

get to use

I dont know, or am rather open. This is nice. Something wrong there, she held on to it throughout the night.




That's not me. I can move on from here. Why is it hard then when they are always saying there's so much for everyone. What if you simply make it work like a boat where everyone has their share of the load. The faster and smoother the ride the more everyone takes part in the thing.

Or something else. People the mind will get bored and will want to do something but this here is the system I grew up with so it's perhaps out there. The next species to take up this planet dimension will make changes as they resonate with it more. There's nothing I can do? You can help nurture the frequency.




Then it is something I be doing. I dont have to live in that earth. It's already different. Temp is dropping. We have autumn soon then head into winter. Last two, when I quit my job a brother passed away. Is that coincidence? Maybe so. What comes next. This laptop wasnt charging last night I forgot and got busy.

Anyway, I did my best given the situation. It was more a test for me self to see how far it went. Things are always shifting. You have an abundance of opportunity. I am not going to settle for that. I moved on since. Things are different already. I'm not going to dwell on that. But what comes next. I dont want him lying to me but if he says so I am not going to question it.




There is no reason to be there. She's a control freak and dont know how creative energy works. What she has works for her, how come mine is different? Because you compare. But yours is path of least resistance. It shows much more power and that is one perspective. I dont have to dwell on it. The story was well placed.

How can that be different. Things happen for contrast and the frequency holds up. There be others with negative intent but that is just weird. I dont think it's a story that resonates with me. Things are different now. She'll have to work for it from here on. Things have shifted the earth has shifted and I dont have to go there.




Mine is different already. How else can you move this. Simply swap out the thing and it still runs in the background. Nothing is connected to db anyway. I can do that. How do you create that thing then. Ti is animation so it can be local settings. You use javascript electron for that. I think that will work.

There is a course for it. Maybe I can catch something on youtube. How come it has access to your files? Does it. Postman can get through your network. You have atom and code using that in the backend. Perhaps it is possible that way and you can do something with chromium. It's all in there anyway.




This is interesting. Let's see how it goes. What comes next. It is still javascript. Is that something you can work with. I believe so. Finish up and see what yo uget next. I think it becomes interesting from here on. It is something people get to use. They use the laptop more and is gaming possible there.

See how fast it goes, not much at this time. It is connected and still there but nothing happens. This other one is still there. Maybe its the browser but the mobile is more up to it. They change over to big screen when they get home. Maybe there is something that you can use to make it mobile.




Why not. The front end is using it already. What makes it different. Why does it have to be different that way. I'm not really sure. Finish up get to the other side. There is plenty in store for us today. I have php javascript and you can do so much with the tech stack. How is it like that frequency device. When you see it there it's different. More like a resonating chamber that lets you browse the universe.

That is interesting that way. That one wasnt working and holding things up. Do I need that one. I think you have something similar in there. This may have to move different. How to use up this energy. There's always something in the way. Let it be so. This rounds up in a moment.




The new series is interesting. The producers think thank came up with a great solution. That's more like it. Talk to people. That'll give you ideas on there and you have something similar different. Then there is one in there that's coming up too. How to use it. You see the difference there.

His story is interesting and connects with people on all levels. I have coffee after this. Others try and join in but the creativity on there is simply amazing. If he was forced into a different vocation the world would be so different. You see the path there for you. It dont have to be dark to get attention like that. Itjust spiraled and people dont know much better.




But you have a choice. You can set things different and now they shock you into finishing the story. That's not for me. This one just went on and on not knowing how it'll end. This other here is fast. He has a million subscribers and that's so much a lot. It gains momentum from there. It's not this or that but something else.

You get it. Let's get moving. You dont have to go there. Learn that side and you get to create more content and get things sorted your way. See how this goes and you always have something in there. I guess it's all javascript then. What is it about that. Maybe you can stream thorugh the app somehow. Or there is something else.