Pages

at the game

i have me another bite. I will look into it after the recording. I guess i am in this level where people look for ideas. It's how i connect? Too early for coffee. The sleep was shallow. This is nice. I like sedaris' tome of writing. It's kinda similar but better edited than mine. This is the direction i'm taking then. It makes sense. Why would i think it was all about dialogue? I dont know. Maybe i did not think it through. A number of people has moved on. I guess they were done already. I did not sleep well. Too much noise. Too cold. I know what to do next time. It is a nice temp at this and it gets warm from here. I did not choose to go out yesterday. What happened? Wife made good dinner. I was supposed to fast but forget about it. I dont have to punish myself for it. I can move on. I'll do the recording. I did not understand what the need for the ideas are for and why send an email sequence. If they opted in for it then go. I think it's best to do so on social media. At least the people on there has something to say. I think it is not mine then, but there is something wrong with that equation. I have moved on since. How does it get to that level. Plenty of reasons and you get how these things work out. Let me finish these then get on with the day. I will not start up top again. What is happening? Price be choppy like that and spreads are wider than usual? Is it news, or a market closing as is? How do i move that on over to that side. I may have to adjust server settings. But that's another rabbit hole. Son was still up at two or three am when i was still up. It's summer vacation for them anyway. Leave it be. He'll adjust right back soon as he's good and ready for school. For now, it's all here and now. You can explore in that direction though. It is about architecture and all that. If you go for credentials rather than resonance, i'm not your man. But it is here and now. I can help when it is relevant. If not, continue on to the next equation. Or not. But it is here and now. What comes next. Aud doesnt seem to be going anywhere with the us session going sideways but with bearish bias. I go see what happens here and now. How do you trade this? Wait for the flag. Once the flag is determined, you can see which bull or bear will lead the market. Yesterday it was the bears. I got on when it was about to drop and volatility went down. Soon as london session opened i got paid. There's another word for that i dont need to get into for now. Basically you restructure the message in a way that will resonate with the reader. Seeing it this way, the work is easier. You connect to flow and you simply write down unpack expand anticipate dramatize whatever it is you wrote down. At times the connection isn't obvious, but continue writing--it'll make sense as you go along. I head into that, get that sorted, continue on to the next one. I'm not doing trades anyway for now. I get out later it's a friday. I dont think we do grocery tonight, but then again, she wants to explore ringwood shopping center. So be it. What comes next here. I have lonely planet. It's more than enough to last me ten years exploring this country. It's all reflection and you get resonance in every which way. Trust the timing. You know what it is you are doing. Can you make something like that? I dont know yet. We'll find out. You dont have to make that your target. You simply go in this direction and see what comes out of it. Or not. If nothing then you get going. The market is closed for now doing a reset. That's why the spreads are that big. It will revert back later. I figured out the indicator colors. Now it works and are pleasing to the eyes this way. It can go this way or that but this is what works for me now. I can clean up the cloud folders, or not. But this works just right. If i decide to close shop again, this is the folder i will upload. Or not. Why are things different this time? It's how you see things. Is it biased towards the short side. Why would you want to trade that. Because the moves are big that way. You will need a bigger capital that way and you dont get better at the game. You are looking for luck.