Pages

make me one

what am i looking for? Why is the spread that way? Was there news? Gdp coming up in an hour. Leave it be then. Do nothing. I dont have to be that. This one scales so much better. If you can catch turning points like that, you'd make good profits. What is it? It's not rsi. It was overbought but only in bands. It did not show up in rsi. How do you find this. That one. The candle pattern. It showed weakness that that point. The bands are not relevant. What would that be then. Finish up and you can look into it. Right now you can't trade this. The spreads are wide and the flag is irrelevant. Do something else. I was blogging like this before. And now you have everything...and more. What is different? The tools are different. It was like netdania but so much more. I can use the basics on this one then? I dont see any trades right now. I can do look for those indicators. Let's check it oout. For now, i have this. It's not that mine is terrible, but that they have no idea...rather, they think it's about that. I dont have to educate. That is a losing trade holding on to the bag. I am creating something here, i'm just not sure what it is. It could be this or that. So much noise in my head but i see it. I have awareness into it. Get rid of the irrelevants. You know what makes it so. Let's get going on this. Why are spreads that wide? What is that noise? Keep at it. You'll know what to do. I can go pick up but that's added heft. You get what this is about. Trust the voice in your head. It's what's relevant anyway. You've been there before. If they were the nuts they would be up there, but they're not. I can't force them to be. And that's the point. You work with what you got. It doesnt matter if they go with that. They can't see the difference anyway. I know my value that's why i dont have to push this around. It's what i have inside. I think this is oversold at that level and it's been playing on that level. It's like a magnet. Trades go up and around these levels. Is that revision to the mean? How do you change things around this way? Not sure at the moment but this seems to be more relevant for me. I think you see what it was like. You have it solid. The ones that are relevant cant help but be drawn to you. It's not out there but it is here and now. You already have it. And it's you who turn around. And i saw how that is the mustard seed. Every change is a total change. I dont have to preach this. She did not make me one i guess. Move on. How or what to do about this. You get how that one is. I am looking for two things. I will get into that. Lets get moving then. If i find it there then i can continue on. What caused that. Was there news? How can i work with this next. It seemed like it was bouncing up but price stalled at that point. That definitive candle pattern was the something that broke the camel's back. How do you find these things. It's always there. You'll know where to find them. You'll know it when you see it. Now things are different. The energy i felt. It's resonating. I have its signature. I move on now. I finish up then continue on with this. It doesnt matter what's on the outside. You get how these things work anyway. It's that and this and you can cut things up any which way. It's all relevant anyway. This is what works for me. I think you see how it is. Most are clueless anyway. It is from my perspective. There are those that work. You don't have to go there and this is what's relevant for me anyway. That i got that to work is much to be said. Why are spreads that wide. What's happening?