you where it
i have something and it works. Now lets get going. Should i keep it tight, or let loose like that.
It's both. It works both the same way like that. When it doesnt, what do you do. I'm not really sure. Observe see how things go. I can program it as such. It doesnt have to be a cloud but it seems to work like it. I get what you means there.
Now i have something different. It makes sense. You have that to determine which side of the trade. Then you simply do signals in that direction. It worked last night. I kept the long went to bed. Price i woke up to moved up as anticipated.
And now the rest of the something i keep to this. You don't have to oversold or obos anymore. Things truly are different this time. I knew this. Why did i not do so back then. I woke up early. I went to bed after one or two. I slept well into the night then.
It was straight through. Those dojis are signals somewhat and you trades in that direction. Now you know. How come this was not covered in any? I dont think people know about these things. The advantage of that is you can swing it as high and much in that way any which way.
There be news. I get to make sure i know about these things. I think i look to that more but from this side, which way is it. I will look into it. I think they alternate. One works, the other sits back to confirm. Right now it's on advantage. There has to be something to this.
But then again, you do nothing here. That's the beauty of it. Then you give it time to analyze sort itself out. You can zoom in and out with the different time frames. This is how you explore an idea then. I get that. Can i use something else? It doesnt have to be fancy. You got this.
How does it scale. You simply go in and out. I think they can have something in place otherwise i can go around in circles that way. Can i remove these things anyway? I believe so. What was the basis of the trade. How did you arive at it. Not really sure at this time.
Price stayed above and that is bullish for you. On the other hand, if it were not, then it should give you a bearish signal. If it is sideways you get chopped up. But you'll know what to do in such a situation. I dont go in there much. Plenty of noise anyway.
What comes next. You offer to help and they ask for credentials. Fogedabotit. Or not. But it is this way and that and who came up with that line. It was from an old movie and not yet, cant short that at this time. I can always take a nap later.
And i get that. I see how it works. You pile it on that way. I can finish that one up, or not. Leave it be then. It's a waste of time? It's not. It's how you define it. This flows through you and how you define the perspective determines energy?
It is a trifecta. You use two you get the third. At some level, you only need one because all three are the same. It's all energy coming from different perspectives. Is it correction day? It could be. Or not. Let that market tell you where it wants to go. I dont have to go there.
It's a kid. I dont have to. I've been there before. You get how these things work anyway. You can check these things out, or not, but you get the idea. I can check things out on there. I am ahead of the curve? It seems like it. Get going then. I can check things out.
You see something in there then. It can move up, or not, but closed around that line. Market new york is about to close. I am playing with that energy and it resonates. Then all these things are added unto you. You open a door and you let the air in. That's the analogy or something like it.
It's all you. I can go check things out, but then again, simply do this. I am on to this one and what is that thing. I can look it up, or it's not relevant. Can i move this to that folder? It is several clicks more. But it eases up congestion.
I will decide later. Right now it is not relevant. Do this. I dont have to go there. You get to this level and it works out for you. Now you see how things go. It is all connected. Trust the timing on this one. I have much to say in here and it's not all woohoo.