new job here
i started to write last night, but didnt finish...went off to do something else. I had a good sleep. I forgot to put the bottle to ref.
No wonder i felt i forgot to do somtehnig in th emorning when i woke up. But that's ok. Ej went back into the fold, went obos. What then? Several signals were generated although ej had been sideways for quite a while now. What's it waiting for? Should i be short here.
It's been warm in the house. What then? Take a shower. I dont have that in the coming weeks. It's the aussie market's open. What now? Observe see how it goes. Itm, finish writing, then see what you get out of it. I can get me a towelette and cool off cold water every new session.
Or every new candle at that. That sounds fine. Even the gigs have slowed down much. I guess i don't have to rely on that. I can write up book on this. Is this the trade for you? The bands are closing in. But you see where this is headed anyway. Trust the timing. You'll know what to do on here. Is this where it's going?
If so, price will dip down for profit taking, then come back up for air. Trust the timing. You'll know what to do. Get to your ideas trades then see how it goes. You get in the middle like that and you are caught cross-current. You know what works out best. Let's see how it goes. But then again, you know when it is bullish or not yes?
Why not do the pullback doji. That works best for me. It goes into that and you have a nice risk-reward trade going for you. That's how you hit your target. You don't run around looking to get lucky. I get that. It's how i get into the swing of things. Does it take a year to get there. Not necessarily.
Ok. I'll sign up for it so the new year i dont have to do that simply get in there see how it goes works out for you. You always have this in place. See what you get out of it. Gold spot ain't moving at this time. Should i restart reset refresh? I can do so later. But for now, it seems to be sitting right on the dot. What then. Trust the timing on this. Is it going to reverse? It's been sideways here. What am i not seeing.
I can do analysis. This is what you have with higher time frame. I like this charting software. Let's me play around with it well. I stick with this for now. I am headed into vacation mode this way. I can bring me a monitor to the trip. I dont think this is working.
The markets are reseting for the new session. Leave it be. Things should start up soon enough. In the meantime, this is what it's like to trade from sydney time. It's the second market to open, next to nz. Does it show anything much? Not much. Nz isn't a major market when it comes to fx.
Ok. Sit this one out for now. At least my spreads are doing something. This is my new job here. I get that this works for me. Is this the swing pattern for me? Leave it be, see how it goes. I have compare mode on. I am aware. I use it this way sit this one through. 20% of your trades will give you 80% of your profit.
There you go. Now i have resonance. I have a target frequency to bring heaven on earth. It's not coming from the outside, but that you resonate...choose to resonate in that frequency. You get how it works. Now see it in action -- manifest reality experience. I have one year with that other cti.
I'll go with that. I like how it works on this side. Soon as i have one, i'll gun for the other. You can always do these things anyway in place. What if it goes trending? You'll know. You wait for timing then come back to this. This is what works for me then. You see that one. This is how it works out. Should i pick tops and bottoms?
It depends. But you see how it goes. These are continuation patterns. You trade from that ledge anyway. You get how it works. Should i be short ej? Not yet. I dont think so. It's on moving average this way. Leave it be. I like how these charts work out.
It's not yet. Wide spreads. I dont trade at this time, but if open candle shows up, i will look into the market charts and see what's happening. You have a good read on this. Let's see how it goes. I will be writing now. That's what i do all day then.
You writes not to sell, but to show a different and unique perspective. Tell stories. Unpack. You get how this works. Let's get going. Every five hundred pages i can publish, then pick up from there. Do you need an editor? I dont know. If when it's relevant then it'll be there.
Like this here. I get to do something about it. Since market is closing there, then i can do something here that's relevant for me. You get that. This is continuation pattern. You don't have to go in there. You get know how these things work. Let's get going. I am excited.