at this time
i had a great nap. I guess it was on-off about four hours. That's my night sleep cycle right there. Or perhaps the body needed a lot of recuperating.
There was this lady energy and i was drawn to it. Reminded me of gemma back in the day. Gamma energy. Is that it. This is why i write it out. This is way much different than the other one but i guess it is ok. Its plain white whereas the old one was more gray than white.
It's ok i can use this. The point is that i write. I replace that cap. Either i know it is better different than hope. Get rid of that. How then. You can test things out. Potential for short trade only. What if no trades. Get to that point then see how it goes. Is this a bottom then.
It can be. Finish up. I run later at nine after the sun goes down. I have another up session tonight but what's different here is that i do nothing until then. Let it be ok. I dont have to do anything later until that time. Should i continue on with this. It helped me sleep tight and good deep enough sleep.
I am going to stop there. Leave it be. That female energy in the dream. I dont get what it means. I leave it at that. At a higher level, it's like confirmation of alignment. There's that inuendo agaain. What does it allude to i dont know. Simply that there is a connection somewhat...a relationship. I get how that writes out.
Leave it be. Should i be writing again. Not quite there to get a gig or job but simply for the love of it. I write because it's like going to the toilet. You needs to go and when you get it sorted, it's a great feeling. So i write. It doesnt have to be anything in that way. I have this and it works out.
What comes next. Perhaps i am too tight in that way. I can unfold and this works out in every level. I run later and it's nice when it's quiet and there's not much around. I dont have to rush through it. I have five kilometers and i am doing so anyway. No need to go there.
I can finish up in one hour. Some days are great and the other one is a learning experience. And that's what i do. Let it be ok to be in this energy. Imagine if you had to work in there. What would that entail. There was this hot smart lady that made it through to the semis.
She faltered out and that was good on her. There was plenty energy in there and synchronicity wouldn't work because of all the expectations. I wouldn't thrive in that environment. But put me where it is open and plenty of creative energy flow and i rise to the top. Not that better or worse than someone else, but that synchronicity is there every step of the way.
There is that awareness. This is why i am here instead. It is a positive environment and i thrive on here. I am not taking anything away from anyone this way. So i can run two next time. I am growing the other account now. This is what's different. Trust the timing. It's all connected. I dont have to do anything else.
Is that momentum or can i reverse that trade. You know what to do. Let's get going on there then. You have that much in there. You know what to do. What else is there with the equation. I dont have to go do anything else. Only this. It's how things are connected.
Take a deep breah and you let the low right on through. Then you convert the energy by writing it out. It doesnt have expectations on it. You simply write. This is how you use up the energy. This is what's different this time. And you let that be so. You simply know how things work out the same way.
And this is a nice series abck then. I like how there was plenty classical music on there. How do i find something similar. It was about that energy. That resonates with me. How do you get into that equation. I am not sure. But it resonates. It transforms.
Is it a contest then? It can be. Or it can be a process of unfolding. There you go. It is about resonance. It's already there. You get to feel the energy to find your way through to the reflection. It's how creation works. This is the story you write.
And it is already in there. You resonate. Then all the details fall into place. That's how you use up the energy. This is why i write. I observe. I am in awareness mode and my job is to keep moving the fingers on the keyboard and take in what resonates.
It's akin to fishing. You have a net. What gets caught is what is relevant for the day. See it that way. Do i have to restart this. Not at this time. I restart once a day. I had a great nap. Things go on move forward. She took a nap too. I think so. Or she talks to people in that way. Things come around. Trust the timing.