Pages

to teh weekend

is this a font i want to use? It's different from the other. Let's play with this one see how it goes. My local mind is looking for results. I am confident about my trades and i would rather consider this as progress. I am down simply because i did not have anything back then. Rather, i did have sometihng but it wasn't profitable. It did not line up with my methods. This here works? I believe so. And i've just added to my tradeis. I get how this works out. Let's see what happens. Do i still want to go long with this one, or forgo and see how other things work out. I can leave this in here. It still has that same setup anyway. Trust the timing. The other pair seems to be going nowhere. Is there relevant news holding back these pairs? I think it's that period where it goes sideways. Then i shouldn't be trading much. But the signal is there. I take the trade, limit the loss and play on from there. I can work with my own account then see how it goes later on. I get that. This is the second time and i am learning much in the process. Did i save earlier the file. I believe so. I compare mine with hers when i shouldn't be doing results comparing like that. The path is different. The perspective is different. Hers is not relevant to who i am. Now i am aware of this. Things change as a constant. You will resonate and make something out of this. Trust the timing. It can lead you into something else, but in the meantime, you do this, get to the other side. The brokers should have something similar. By then they have more volume coming in. What is it that holds them back. I am not sure. But if i were in marketing that way i should be able to bring up opportunities in there. What comes next. You simply do this see what you get out of it. Finish these post then get back to i dont know. I am doing this. It's what my business job is about. I wait and sniper like fashion. When it's there, i take action. After that is closing the trade. This is what i do then. It is process over outcome. This i know. I dont have to be a coach in that way but you get how these things are about. What am i doing next. I can go out for a ride. Take a quick ride and see how it works out. It is rest day though. I did my run yesterday. I've done yoga. I did keto. Should i be having dinner. I dont have to. I can skip that. Tomorrow is friday. I was looking forward to that but this is the process for me. I be taking a deep breath. If next trade is tuition then i be cutting back in position until i reach break-even. Ok. This is what i do next then. Trust the timing. You already know what it is you are doing. This is opportunity for me to behave -- be, have as a good trader...one who trades well. Ok. I have more than enough information. Should i be doing that video? It's not a necessity. It could get in the way. The trades are cherry-picked otherwise, you do a livestream everytime you get a trade open. The point is that it should go forward and not check back anymore. Should i be trading this then. Or not. But you get the idea here. Is it up and running. This feels slow not as responsive. I think thise one is native to the system and responds way better than that emulator...i go back to using this instead. This is changeable. I can switch colorschemes at will. It doesnt really matter which one. I feel negative. I am not allowing. At least this is in my awareness. I now have choice and choose alignment. I choose this. I always have choice in this way. Let it be so then. It is rather far enough in there. Now you know. This is the range my position has. If it gets stopped out then i go to the weekend in this way. When was the last time you had something like it. I dont know. It's been a while. Is it best to trade something else. There you go, went back to pound franc as pair. I was doing ok with this one. This here is more steady. It did not play around like that. It is showing weakness i suppose. I have my alerts in place. The spreads are wider but it is manageable at this time. Leave it be then. I have three paris to trade. This is good. The other one went back in then back out to trend. I'm ok with that. It could have been different but that's how it is. There's always next time anyway. Turst the timing. Should i trade something else than this. I think i have enough on here. Is it because the usd is traded that way. It could be. But that's how it is. I can do something else, or not. Eurcad seems to be testing resistance now. It doesnt matter which way it goes. I can trade in this direction or not. But you get how this is going. You can see what comes out of it. Or not. But it is a modification so i trade intraday.