Pages

talk about anything

i almost forgot to write. Done. I started good as finished writing. Sunday not much to do. I start fast today. I kick things off with bone broth. No solids other than what's dissolved in the broth. Son is up and about. He makes his own espresso in the morning. He likes it double solid no sugar. I couldn't take all that bitter make mine long black and no sweeteners. I guess this is here and now. I learn much about these things and when i travel i have an idea. This is relevant? It interests me so i guess it is relevant. Plenty hassle for now, but it is right here and now. I have much on my plate right now. So be it. I have all this and it works out the same way. You can dial in the position size depending on how tight it is. When you see harami on the downside, then you can max out on that as well. This is what it's like then. I dont have much in place, but this is what's relevant for me. Should i be looking at other things. That channel hasn't been publishing videos. I think that way looks interesting make the grade in a week's time. But there is danger in that because you don't really get that much and you get kicked out of the program soon enough. It gets questionable that way. At least i have a year to get this sorted. Now i ramp up the position size get things going. I still have this in place. I think the ones on my watch list are correlated. I will look into other things but for now, this is where i am. I might add that back in but it works much like the other one so let's see how it works out. I finally have the perfect cap for me. It's ok and might be a bit too big but it will hold through tough winds and i think the ones i got online are fakes. I will write my review later on. Or not. But this is where i am. The fit is terrible and it is made from standard material. I had higher expectations with the brand. I move forward then. Why do they make it like so. It is way much different in actual when you receive teh product. Do i have to fight them on this. Not really. But i have moved forward already. This time i source local. This way i can contribute to the local economy in a more direct way. Wife went off to church. She'll stop by central to get grocery stuff. It's sunday. She'll be making ginatan. I think that is a favorite from childhood days. I am not that crazy about it. I fast today. I finish friday so it's friday saturday re-feeding and then start off again sunday when i do bone broth to kick off the next week's fasting. This i do until i reach a 30-waistline. Is this healthy. I dont know. But back when i was fasting three days i felt great. I had much clarity and the synchronicity was just all over the place. I guess the clarity helped to accelerate expand on the awareness. And that's what i do this time. If i get hungry i can always take a bone broth. This one gets me through two days? If i had to, just to get it through but otherwise it's only good for today. I can have one right now after i finish these. I am curious about switzerland. And then there is italy and the rest of europe. I can act on this as it is part of the alignment. Let's see how it goes. It is exciting this way. Do i have to focus on a lot of other things? I'm not sure. Not really. But there is a story in there. It doesnt have to go in that direction. But i dont have to preach in any way. I can show the trades for the day. Or i can walk them through that but other than that, i guess this is more than enough for me here. I dont have to publish anything talk about anything. Just do this and it becomes a running vlog of the journey and all that. The channel is part of the business structure so that the travels part is deductible in everything else. Let's get going then. Is it about this or that. I'm not sure. Just do this and see how it goes. You'll know what to do once you cross that bridge. It gets easier but if you do not process through that contrast, what good is it. So is that needed? I dont have the answer right now, but you'll get there when you get there. I can have soup after this. Not soup, but bone broth. It's just clear broth with some dissolved fat and meat from the bones. I think it was pork and the bone marrow exposed when i cooked it so it's not dissolved after hours of slow cooking. I can smell it great and you can see it off that. This is how i kick things off. Then monday starts with the clarity and all that. If need be, it's going to sit there the rest of the week. Maybe when it gets intolerable i grab something. But other than that, i finish off on friday with steak. I have two in the freezer. I can unthaw then on thursday night or friday morning so i have them at noon when i break the fast. I also have that rock melon sitting in the counter. That be exciting week ahead. You have all this in my vortex. And i am excited about it. Let the games begin.