done with them
i write. I have a bunch on niestat videos lined up. I do this then get on with the day. Rba later after lunch so aud won't be going anywhere. I have cad and francs and pound to trade. I think this is not as correlated as much.
Son is getting ready for school. I can create a channel based on risk management alone. The entry is ok. I can fine-tune the exti up a bit, i dont know. I can check things out though. I can look at other things but for now, this is where i am.
I'm not going there. I am not going to try it out simply because i'm bored here. I trade like turtles. Not the entry method but risk management. That's what i picked up from the book...learned from the book. I write for now use up the energy.
I dont write immediately after waking up like i should be. Maybe i can put the laptop out to the living room and write from there. Or simply do so from here. I used to do so that way but now i sleep ok. What then. This here is not an indicator but you can make something out of it.
I dont know. No need to look to indicators right now. But i can use it? There be no volume on fx. It's not reliable enough. These are tick volume. How can you monitor that. What can i do with this. Should i even look to this. How do you do something with it.
If it's not there the solution or answer insight, then it's not relevant right now. Another day on here. Son is off to school. He doesnt say goodbye anymore but that's ok. He'll get around to it someday. Growing up i said goodbye whenever i left. It made me feel like someone cares enough to know that i'm away.
I do so with the wife. At least we have each other. That's enough for me here. What is up in store for the day. I have positions open? Not right now. I be trading those without news. Cad-francs. That's good enough for today. I think i cleaned up with that yesterday. Also there's this one other pair i can trade...maybe two.
I finish these then look into it. I dont write as much other than these pages. I do three of this each day going back to that habit. I am looking itching to get my channel going but i'm not sure. At the end of the day i dont feel like doing anything. Maybe i can go check something out, i dont know. Or not.
I can record video in the background. But it is still the box you are trading. If it forms consolidation, it's still price action that decides if i am still open in the market or not. Then stick to that. Keep it simple and you get other things to flow through. That's the point to all this.
Should i be teaching the kids about what it is i do. I guess so. I dont know. I can look into these things. Why not publish that video and see how it works out. The thing is, i be doing their homework. But it's already out there. They simply want to see how things work out. How else can you get something going.
Not sure, but this is more than enough for now. Should i be using the higher time frame? It gets a lot of false signals. I think this is not the right market as fx goes into range-bound sessions every now and then. Why not do it at day chart.
There you go. That's much cleaner. But then again, this is not me. Volatility has dried up for some time back then and what then. This seems to have picked up momentum. Should i be trading this. Not really. There's news coming out soon. I can work with something else. See how it works out.
It is about monetary policy. If them raising to clean up mop up liquidity then this is the way to go afaik. But then i can easily switch. Strong opinion loosely held. You switch easy when it doesnst work out for you. That's cutting your losses. Or not. But you get the point. I do yoga after this.
Ok. Yoga got kicked in earlier then. Yes it did. I do so get that over and done with. Tonight i run. Then see how things work out. I like the one i got from chadstone. This fits well and sits on the head better than the other one. I can keep that as back-up. For now, it's all good. I'm done with that.
What then. I still have package arriving. This then is where it's going. It should have arrived sooner. I dont know. I can check where that is headed. It's been pending a long time now. What comes next. I think i got that because of that but then again wasnt delivered. I am done with them.
Or not. I can source them local and it's the same price anyway. I can pick up local or have them delivered. Delivery takes a week when local. I dont get why that is. But this is good enough for me here and now. Finish up then i can continue on with my day. Do yoga, then do another cuppa coffee.