in my hand
it's local and it's connected -- vermicompost tea for marijuana growers. The thing idea is already legal as medical in canberra. Give time to grow it will. Why is this bearish.
You see how it's different. Which one goes first. Which one looks best to trade. The paired currency is stable and doesnt change as much. Stability is their main idea? It feels like it. Like you know...certainty. That i stheir main export.
Looking into this now. Should i be watching all of the other pairs as well? This setup loks interesting enough. It's the swiss franc. This is the main currency that i trade now. Why is that. I'm not sure. It's stead. It follows the moving average.
That if i were to take a signal, it keeps to that and goes with the trend. Is it going to turn anytime soon? I dont know. But simply follow the trend. The aussie seems to be most affected by this. She is about to go to church. I finish writing. This is my prayer.
Do i trade this week? I'm skipping that. I dont check into this until monday. I think. Then i be away for now. Let's get going into this. It's sunday i dont want to reply to that for now. Let's get going here see how it works out. I'm away and this is where i am anyway.
What is here. You get this. You know what you are doing. You do nothing in that part and it's ok. It doesnt go anywhere. You trade on that side of the fence. That is the filter. In line with the filter, you trade in that direction with darvas box. Then you have the trend in your back.
It works in that principle that it goes into equilibrium. The energy seeks equilibrium. It's balance. The energy seeks balance at every moment. When new energy comes in to break that balance then you have a new balance in that direction. Is that trending what you mean? Is it related?
Did it all happen at the same time. Am i going with her. I can get started on that project. It is interesting and i get to work outdoors. Should i get one of those instead? I may have to spend time on the outdoors this way. Should i be doing something else. If there's food out there i can look into it.
Or not. It works out the same way anyways. Why is that related to what i am doing here. You get that this works out in every which way. And it is. I have the filters on. I am the one separating. And this is now in my awareness. Always had been all this time.
I use this awareness. It's my energy. I use it up. I dont have to go there. I get into negative territory. I use it anyways because this is relevant. And now you know. I dont have to master everything but this is here and now. I have the tools.
It might not fit in to that and i am ok with it. Is it usable this way. Should i do something else. I use it anyway when i go micro. Otherwise, it's all here and now. This is all related. What comes next. You only goes into that. This is the pair i use and it works out in that way.
No need to confirm. Soon as it goes in one direction i trade there. Ok. That seems to make sense that way. She's a good person. The trade worked out long term. That's how a good trade feels like. And this is what the energy is about. Should i go. Yes. Because it is related.
This is connected. I had this idea all this time. It can go there and you know everyone is going to jump into that bandwagon. People will grow their own and you are supporting the gold rush by selling supplies.
I have this but is it scalable? Yes. Is it movable. The idea is there. In a way, the business is. Then lets get into it. What comes next. Create the bedding. A week later, i can bring in the eggs. It takes a quarter to harvest anyway. Given two years this is up and running.
For now, build up on this. I can create me a channel for this. It goes this way and that. I think i can work something out with this equation, as the coffee cools warms down. This is the next algorithm for me then. I think she found the laundry and doing it now.
I writes. I writes everyday at least once. Then when i have much in my hand i do something else. Is that hedging? It could be. But you get how these things work out. Which one moved more consistently. This one did. Why is that. Should i go change that into something else.