Pages

where you sit

pound looks good to short out of the four pairs on my watchlist. The aussie did not give back any gains yesterday. The news isnt accurate. The window was closed all along. I thought it was open. I see the difference in that. Where would that have come from? Higher self. It is from within anyway. There is no old man out there sitting waiting for you to make wrong. There is a box in there. I be shorting this and go from there. The hard stop is on that other side keep it safe far from sudden burst of energy. It's all the same that it is all connected. The relationships make it so. You are aawre of this and know how to use this. How to trade this. How far can it go. You see how this is. Are we breaking down from support? It looks like it from a higher pov. What then. The others are not as primed up. Let's see how things work out. That news wasn't accurate. When was it generated published. Things are as they are. This energy gets you going in this direction. It is of benefit to you then given the perspective you are. This isa nice spot. Where is it. Do people own that? It should be a reserve that's open to the public. Then you can use the energy. Plenty of relationships in the plant microbe environment. It's science and math at the same time. It is quantitative and quali- and you know what the difference is at the same time. What gives then. I can go this way or that. The energy shifted in that way and it's not here and now. I can deal with it effectively if it were but right now, it's the response to the idea i can work with. What thenp plenty selling happened on there and did so. This is manifest reality experience. She is still sleeping and sat through all that commercial just so. I dont have that but the energy is same and different depending on where you sit. This is what it's for. It is both reflection and contrast. You have it in there anyway. It gives you feedback is what it is and i uses the feedback. You take the trade anyway as it is a signal. I can do these two right now. No need to invalidate. The energy is shifting. What then. Is it all swiss franc? No. It's different as one is the jap yen. What can i do on here. He goes to school and i guess he is ok with everything on here. He ordered a shirt yesterday. He is different and it's ok this way. I fasted. I am better now than last time. I have coffee and tea to back up so it works out again. This is day two. I allow cross that bridge until friday and this is tuesday. I have three days to go there then takes a break. Or not. But when you get there it is the same energy and you are elevate and can resonate in a frequency you choose. This is why you fast. It raises the energy because it is used to heal rerarrange and balance everything out in the system. You see how it is all connected and no need to label as it differentiates and not much positive in there. So let it be so. Trust the timing on this. It can go back up or not. But it is where it is and there is enough time to event that happening. So you continue to write about these things. It doesnt have to be different in that way. This is connected in every way. This is a better setup. It resonates with me anyway. I can change this or that but this works for now. Then what. I can test that but it is here and now. How come that one went deep it is the height of the market trading. Should i continue on with this. Or is there sometihng else i can do in here. I dont know but it went back to that level so it is right in there. Should i mark that instead. It is a level to trade from. If it is going to test back up, you can trade it from here and now. What is the science behind it. I can read up on that but that book is dry as something else. I dont have to go there. I can look it up anyway and this lessened the need to get books. The information is more up to date and relevance can be made from there. I can create me a site from there and i dont get the need to go into that. There went all the way around. I can do something similar. Make it a vlog of sorts that way. How else can we make this happen. I dont know. Take action. Ground the energy. And then it goes where it is path of least resistance. It is something else. I can work something else into the equation. That is you? Not my voice. I see where it goes and things couldnt have been better otherwise. And so it works in this way then. Should i do something else.