Pages

is missing here

does it matter if volatility dries up? The indicator gives you an idea that it's about to go sideways from here, unless it's not about to do so. Who is this. The energy feels familiar in this way. Its because you've been there. I called this trade but got stopped out because trading method. Not greed, but the need want for control. And now i am aware of it. Now i see. It is wide because this but i get how these things work. I could have taken that because but and now you know. Now you see. That was all news. But was there news? Something happened yesterday. I can check out previous day notes. There was news. It was rates and nz published. Price moved fifty pips from there. I did not check. Now you know. Now this is part of the habit. And this one is about to make a move? Where's your stop on this. Thirty pips. How do you know this for sure? It's not certainty but self-esteem. It's how much you value your self with this tool. It's confidence in a way, from some perspective. When i am not aware i go into that twisted state. It is going un-aware. Son be getting ready for school. We are headed into the weekend. I'm not free on saturdays as it is time for the wife. I can skip that and do other things but it is a symbiotic relationship. It works in this way with everything else. Now you know. It works on all levels. This here is a reflection. I learned something. My perspective shifted. Now you see. What is different about this. I did not allow myself. I did not see my self in that way. I had a limiting perspective. Now i know see different. And you are shifted again and again. It's best to have connection than all that glitter outside. This is how things change in every way. Now you see. I write about these things and it doesnt work in that way. Now we see. How else is this. It doesnt connect. You dont have to catch every fish in the ocean. You bring to yourself, you manifest, you create by extension that which is relevant to you. Now you see. When it is not relevant it won't be there. You dictate what is relevant with your perspective and the energy you create. You be in that frequency and everything that's relevant in this way is on to you. Is it different this way. If you go technical that way then it is something else. Now yyou know. What comes with this then. I'm not sure. But you get the picture. How is this different this way. I be creating this and that. This can be published but there are no personal details in the video. I think you see how this works out. Why is this not a reversal candle. It points to the trend. You do nothing in that instance. What comes next. I do if then continue on saturday. I be out all day then. It feels better fasted that way. She can eat have something. Where did we eat then. I think it's best this way. It may be fun that way, but there are plenty ways that are different in this way. Why is that not relevant anymore. It is, but i spend time with her this way. This is what's important to her. I think you get what this all means. What comes next. I'm not really sure. It gets colder now. The temp went below ten in the morning. This is a shift. This is the last weekend of summer coming up. Next week is non-farm. I won't do much trading then but the other pairs, the secondary ones are moving right along just fine. And now you see it this way. What comes next. I can go check that one out but this will continue on for the next time news comes out. How come i's much favored in that way. How come i missed that one. It's a new pair. I wasnt paying attention to that currency but this one. Now you know. You learned something out of it. This here is a reversal candle and can be traded as such. I was wrong about that move and now i know see how it is different in this way. What comes next. He goes to school. You do things different in this way and i write about these things. What are my options here. It works out and you go in every which way. That is so and it continues on and each one is as good as the other. At times the indicator breaks because the market behaves differently. The price action. This is what's more important. And you see plenty that's different in this way. You get how it works then. Yes. Does it show different in this way. I think it should work out the same way, let's see how it goes. What information is missing here. This is useful -- twelve hour bars. It gives you half day increments. I can use this instead. I think you be on to something here. Trust the timing on this one. I can work this. It's three four hour candles in a single bar. What can you do this with. Make decisions based on smaller increments of a day chart.