story is about
i is that jealousy? It feels more like energy showing me what i do not prefer. It's out of negative but yes it is negative. Why not allow them to be then you are already.
Is this going sideways? If so, i think it is testing support then move back up. How to trade this? Continue on. Resonate in this energy frequency. Can you take a shot like that. Is that lemon? Why the need for that. That's a nice paintjob.
Too many straps to my liking. I can do different. But it be fun to go that way. Let's. I can start this weekend or so. I have this in place anyway. Can i trade that instead? It's a rejection. With the market showing this in place, not sure how to trade aussie.
But i can trade it that way. Ride out then ride it back in. Let's get going in there. I have everything in place this way. At least you have resonance in this direction. It keeps you warm inside and it is related that way then. Can i. Why not. It is a permission slip.
I think this will continue on. I have something on here that works. Right now, it is on support. It was the us session so it could have gone up but was that sell pressure. It loks like it. I can work something out on here. That one acted as resistance. But it is not. There were sellers on there.
What am i looking at in here. It's not tightening them bands. You can see more buy-side action happening. How where will they camp in such a weather. Why not panniers on those sides when they are having packs on their back anyway. Something is wrong with that fashion. And now you know. They don't have good campsites? It's out in the open.
And that is already too late to find camp. They have a hut to sleep in. How do you maintain such a site. You continue on and then you work something out. They are glamping. You can work something out yourself. Or not. You get the point. I have something going for me. How do you trade something like it. I'm not sure. But you get how these things work. It showed their actions.
It revealed intention. And you go from there. It could have gome back but you see how it worked out. Too heavy and too sparse at the same time. There are ways to get around this or not. But you have points of reference in there. They packed the wrong way. You can change things around.
You always have choice. I can make me some coffee after this. Still fasted. What's different today. I have grocery. That is deep. I forgot the term for that. It is bog. It could get you stuck and if there was wilde anymal behind you that's how you get caught. I have great stuff.
Let's get going. This is in place anyway like this. Things seem to get sideways like this but it is still bullish. It went back to that level and it's going to load up and you have much demand going back into that space. And now you know. Now you see. Is she getting up yet.
I dont know. It was the response in that direction. I dont have to go there. What is that. Food. I have this in place. It is all connected. What comes next. You are in this place. And you connect with other riders and you can go solo or not. But it is here and now. I think he is retired and happy with that.
I think he's led a good life that way. You what is that. Will i go there. I think so. The story is different. There is story in this way and i have something to work on. Would they prefer the other side instead. You can steal the technique but you get what the story is about.
It is about story this way or that. You can make something and then work your way this and that. That is a dinner plate sprocket. I can work with that or not. But it gets you up and over the crest. I can do some adjustments into it. How do you balance it that way.
I can test that myself. Or not. But it is fun to be out there. Let's see how it goes works out. It was warm and too crowded. That's not where i want to go. I have hcoice. I dont have to be in that crowd. Too much negative. I would rather go insnide. It is my reflection anyway. Am i negative this way.
Only because i choose what i prefer. I go in this energy instead. I dont have resources for that not choose not to allocate in that direction. It doesnt work that way for me. They camp too late. Too slow going to next camp? Or too far in between. I dont know. But you get the idea. This is more relevant for me. It's not new but it is connected.
And you know what todo. Is it time to moves up. It happens today then. It can and will. You get the idea. It's simply how it is not working the charts indicator. But if you shift frequency, you will find a different perspective that is more obvious and relevant information. Why go there. I dont know. Not much other than to ride.