Pages

pick up right

this analysis thing is a lot. I can do that on the channel, see if it picks up momentum. But does it really? It works off most recent data information. Do i want to see thtat video? I write to help put things into perspective. I rode out to bike this morning. It wasn't that far. I went to coles, got me rock melon and unsalted peanuts. These i'll be having throughout the day. It starts off the habit. I made it easy, fun. This way i can go out again on saturday or so do the same thing. It adds self-esteem cultivates it. This is the path for me. Is there anything else? It works well with the four items on the manual. I can work on this make it simple. Does it really work in that way. Am i still in this equation? Let's see. I have an idea on where this is going. Let's see if the theory works out. That aussie was impulsive. I did not have enough intel on that trade. I learned something from the process. Soon as she gets up i do yoga. It's friday. I dont expect much on these days anyway but let's see how it goes. It's been range-bound like this the chart. I dont know what to make of it. I can skip today but i've done most what i do here. Cultivate self-esteem is what's on the agenda then. I can see how it works out from here. No more coffee? Not in that context. I can go back to it. I sleep at midnight anyway. The eye covers arrive tomorrow. I wonder what time we go. That thing usually arrives noon or so. Let's see how it works out. Next week i have several items arriving. The card be empty because of that. What is the trade today. Work off that range. Nothing else. It works for me in this way. I can make something out of it anyway. It doesnt have to be a homerun. Simply do this and do that. What comes next. You'll know what to do. Everything has been marked off. Let's see how the market unfolds today. You get how this works. Trust the timing. You already have everything in place. You simply go in this direction. And i am past that. I have awareness into this. I ran last night, felt ok. Today i do yoga. I can do yoga every day again. Pick up where we left off. We do grocery tonight. Let's see how these things go. Is this relevant. Why would that be outside of the media. I dont know. At least things are moving back to revision to mode. Mode median and something. I forgot. I knew what these things meant. Anyway. That's not relevant at this time. I thought i knew what i was doing. When it moves like this. You simply trust the synchronicity to it. You get there when you get there. Right now it's not solid. I dont know what to do. It doesnt work and then it works. Yesterday it worked but i was busy doing different things altogether. It doesnt work that way. I move on then. Should i be making my videos. Plenty lessons there for me. Again, you dont have to change things around. It is part of the equation. What are you looking into here and now. EurCad looks consistent enough. There's not much movement chop during the day except after euro session opens. London session is waht it's called. I need to check that news. I can do yoga after she gets up. She has alarm set up so early in the morning but doesnt get up anyway. I can choose to stay home tomorrow. I dont run until sunday night. This is rest day until saturday night. This is the cycle for me. What else be there right now. See how things work out. Its always shifting. She's getting up. Is it getting warm today? It was warm yesterday. No rains or storm in the horizon so it might get warm today anyway. You get how this works. Let's get going on here. I get that and then leave it there for two hours then trade going on with that. I went back to normal numbers. It's too much layers. I can put a grasp on it myself. At least this it's simple. Two hours, day chart and eight minute chart. I am ok with this. Keep it simple. That one is simple enough for me. How do you move on to this then. Not sure. But if when it gets stopped out early means you dont trade anymore. Got it. It's friday. It might go back to that and it can. It doesnt matter. I can work with this. I have me some peanuts. The soup did not work yesterday. I think it was that ginder thing. It's not auth. I can work with something else. Where do we usually do groecry. Last time it was central. Ok. Let's see how things work out from here anyway. This and one more line means i am done here. I can go back to bed take a long nap. Nothing happens until one pm. Ok. Or not. If things pick up right away then i can see where this could go out. Trust the timing on this. You get how things work out. She is awake now. I am confused. Be open. You dont have to make things happen. You dont have to push things around. It is there and is a reflection. It flows through you. You get this already. Trus trust the timing on this one. Do i need to restart? I already did. I can do so again later on.