a blind spot
now you see. This is insight. It's what solomon had, not wisdom. Wisdom implies faith. It doesnt sit well with me. I would rather go with insight.
And i know these things but these are not mine. It isnt relevant. It is negative that they use it for. I dont want to go there. The forecast was rain? No. It's going to be cloudy the rest of the week.
I can work with this. Or if the other forecast persists, we shall see. It's not that the other works or not. This is support? It looks like it. Why would this be so. And it works that other way. These are all connected. I think you see this pattern here.
I can work with that. Sure it goes there because they risk the same. Is it time in the market? I dont know. Trust the timing. This makes sense for me now so i go ride this wave see what you get out of it.
These were the times. You get what this is all about. It is colonized. What is different about this. It is that energy and it rode the ways through. What are my options here. Write about it. I dont know. If i go see that it's going to be noise.
I can cut back on that. Go with what's interesting. You see that yourself. I see how negative that was. And then you see that but what then. You can create in this frequency. You do not invalidate that as it is contrats. This is part of the experience.
And then you use that energy. You sit through this and it works out because of that energy. This is the swing high confirmed. What then. It formed a potential swing low and pulled off that. You use thise things here but this looks like a possible sweep.
I get that part. It's not natural as there be nothing else. You get how these things work. Not waiting. This is where you are anyways. Let's get going with this. You get how these things work out.
You can always experience this one here. Or not. You see where this is going. You have a grind to polish off that blade. It doesnt have to be fancy. You simply clean off that edge and work play with it again.
It is kinda quiet. I can ride two hours each day. When this is finished i can work something out again. Or go see it through. You get tired of it then continue on to the next one. I can have eggs throughout the day. I can make bone soup. I think that works out for me.
Let's go this morning get me bone soup and you work your way through this. Can i have those. Only when it is relevant. Otherwise, go ride and get from there. This way you have one regularly. And this is the path for me. Now you know.
I can trade this without indicator. That's the point to it. You dont need that it is not relevant at this time. He's probably taking a nap or something. He can skip if he wants to. Trust the timing.
Wife goes to work tomorow and thursday. I think that is easing back into the olds. Travels started again. If the sickness comes back, they lockdown for a week then resume things again. Healing occurs because it is restoration. It is relevant as feedback.
It is a point of contrast as experience and this is how you use it. I dont have to go there. Trust the timing. You see and they can go there. You have this. You rides and you ride into that next. You go do two hours each day by default. You build into that.
I can ride this morning then come back later. Wife needs assist on that part. She doesnt see. It's not a blind spot for her. This is feedback for me. This is giving me awareness. With this light i have choice. And i can choose this way.
It works out any which way. This is where it's at. Now you move on to the next part of the equation. It is all about motivation. You be the partner the money-man. Then it can work out this way and that. This is all there is to it. I think you get how this works.